The SLAMMED thread!

I skipped the last 3 pages. so sorry if i missed something.

Why do you guys not like bags? If you can man up and admit its just because its a “static lifestyle” reason, and say so I will respect that. Or can actually give me technical/scientific reasons as to why struts/springs are superior to struts and AIRsprings. I can respect that too.

The word “Daily” is getting retarded by the way, its getting old hearing it. I could daily drive a fucking prostock drag car, a moped with a 747 engine on the back, Grave Digger or a fucking zero suspension go kart all day long. Its just dumb and impractical, but I can do it. You static fan boies have what, 2-3 inches effective up travel? That of which is usually over sprung, under dampened and over rebounded. A properly built car or truck on air can be set as low as the builder wants at “ride height” for the spring (thats what a bag is of course) and still have twice the up travel, and plenty of droop too… and it will ride damn near factory like. I can dump it in a second, lay out when I want, and air up in a second to roll my oil pan over a asian baby in the middle of the road if I need to.

Replacing oil pans gets old fast, doesnt it!