The SLAMMED thread!

Sketchy, you need to tuck some more tire, I’ll try and measure my car to see how low it is, but its hard to get my arm under it :lol

Its hard to get anything under our cars. Its become a hassle to even jack my car up in the driveway. Low profile jacks MY ASS

Yeah I actually cant jack up the front of my car without several boards and removing the bumper, and using 2 jacks :lol

Speaking of that, I have to do an oil change lol

Impossible. i used a baseball bat to roll the fenders and that still wasnt enough lol bent 1 subframe and destroyed 2 oil pans…

still waiting on pics of a low miata

miatas are gay

In love with sweaty lmfao. :rofl

:hug

miatas are especially gay under a trailer… bahahaha

sweaty is on a roll

im cranky today, dont fuck with me :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/551/pmsbm3.jpg

:wow

caution DD bra zone

damn straight

never saw proof!

i guess you havent been lucky enough be in my presence yet then…

I skipped the last 3 pages. so sorry if i missed something.

Why do you guys not like bags? If you can man up and admit its just because its a “static lifestyle” reason, and say so I will respect that. Or can actually give me technical/scientific reasons as to why struts/springs are superior to struts and AIRsprings. I can respect that too.

The word “Daily” is getting retarded by the way, its getting old hearing it. I could daily drive a fucking prostock drag car, a moped with a 747 engine on the back, Grave Digger or a fucking zero suspension go kart all day long. Its just dumb and impractical, but I can do it. You static fan boies have what, 2-3 inches effective up travel? That of which is usually over sprung, under dampened and over rebounded. A properly built car or truck on air can be set as low as the builder wants at “ride height” for the spring (thats what a bag is of course) and still have twice the up travel, and plenty of droop too… and it will ride damn near factory like. I can dump it in a second, lay out when I want, and air up in a second to roll my oil pan over a asian baby in the middle of the road if I need to.

Replacing oil pans gets old fast, doesnt it!

All in good fun. And I agree jacking a slammed car is the worst. I run a grinded down modded scissor jack haha, it’s very safe hahahaha

i lol’d at asian baby

For the record and so Krazy Kid knows, I’m looking to go to bags for THAT reason. I like them (other than the inital cost) and I would like not having to worry about the shit that comes with being dropped So low with now way of lifting it. my cars suspension is set at the highest currently.