Police are becoming better equipped.

http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=220060&shu=1

:ponder

That’s badass!, Colonie has a Mercedes and a BMW as undercover i believe.

good thing i dont race on the streets :nod, but seriously i would be pissed if my car was confiscated then used to catch people i know speeding

uhhh are they allowed to compensate your whole car then Drive it? lol…I thought they could just impound it, and the owner picks it up…thats BULLSHIT

also, did anyone else catch the intercooler on the 350Z or was it just me??

The officer driving the cobra is gonna shit himself when he gets in a high speed chase…those things rear end’s like to come around on them like your on ice.

i saw this on ls1tech, i feel that its gta if they take your car and make it a police car, its bullshit

:lol yeah i saw the intercooler on that too… :crackup and yeah i hope they don’t throw a n00b in that Cobra because you’ll see that thing wrecked somewhere in the midst of a chase.

This has been going on for years in Mass. I have gotten pulled over by a mid 90’s green Suburban in Mass. My family has also gotten pulled over by a porsche at one point too in Mass.

Btw…Didn’t the Troopers on the northway have a 300zx at one point a couple years ago.

Also…on a side note…isn’t it NYS law that a cop has to have a Visible Light bar to be able to pull you over?

its pretty bad when police officers can steal your car you built now…if it were me, and if it was my car…I would be breaking into the police barracks and stripping my whole car down to nothing…its pretty bad when you gotta do that.

ha especially with the retarded cops we have around here :crackup :banana

I dont know about the 300ZX but i know they had a few z28 camaro’s.

:crackup i know, a couple Colonie coppers can’t even handle the 'ole Crown Vic :idiots

Yeah…that might just be a rumor about the 300zx…someone told me that a couple years ago.

Unless it has official markers, I am not pulling over. I’ll go to the nearest state police.

Glad to see we spend soo much resources on critical things like street racing. Fuck terrorism, rapes, and murders. We are cracking down on street racing. Next year, we will apply the dealth penalty to people who park in handicap spaces.

sadly you are absolutely right we waste money on the stupidest shit sometimes

The only reason i can see that they’re trying to crack down on street racing is because of all the recent deaths associated with street racing. I agree too with the not pulling over unless it’s marked on the side, i mean who would take a Cobra or turbo 350Z for real if they had flashing lights? i’d assume it was someone fucking around.

What about the one that occured 35 seconds ago in Schenectady?

:confused What do you mean?

moar info

Start comparing stats on the # of deaths outside of “street racing” and you will see that you are more inclined to die from something else.

So, I ask again, why are we wasting our money?

because this is america