N.C. cops Get a New Ride

Now any idiot can pull off throwing blue lights in the grill of their cars and have fun scaring people, without being able to tell with no lights on.
Impersonating police had been a problem at one point, don’t they think if any old car can be a cop car it’ll be even easier for women to get raped by fake cops?

I Found it funnier that they showed what cars they were using for undercover bust’s…

Lets see… avoid a blue 350z with black hood, and blue cobra.

But anyway I think it’s quite funny, and what these people deserve

OK tough guy. $100 says if you see a cop riding in your car after it got impounded you won’t do a damn thing other than talk shit on the cop behind his back.

Im not hating on the cops, but that is some bullshit. And I’d love to see a show of hands that would outrun a 550hp cobra on this site. Under 5%.

Quality driver > quality car.

hands up!

i mean i would be raging pissed off about getting my car impounded. and then once i new that it was gone. id kinda be proud… hell out of all these cars they picked mine to run as a undercover. but id be pissed about my car leaving me anyway that it would happen. stolen repo’d or impounded.

you dont have to be dumb to get caught u dont even have to be racing to get caught all you need is a cop that is a complete dick
your forgetting that cops can lie and say watever they want and there word will hold up in court before urs

what does speed have to do with it, from first hand encounters i have seen that a lot of cops CAN’T drive worth shit…sure there is no reason for someone driving a tempo to get away from a mustang cop car…

a lot of the PD’s around here seem to be getting chargers…which are slooooow…forest hills has 1…

too much power for those piggies to handle…

the caddy even with 300hp can run a 15.1…not bad for 4001 pounds but none the less its not going anywhere ridiculously fast

too much power for those piggies to handle…

hahaha, fuck you. when I see you, I’ll talk shit to your face :stick: pig lover

:ugh2:

AHAHAHA. Mr. Tough-Guy just sent me this PM.

this lazylazer guy sounds like a royal cunt. I bet he looks like a fucking nerd and lives with his parents at the age of 34. :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Thank you for making my night!

wow, you got alot of posts. If you want to meet up I could show you how right you are about me. I mean what do you have to lose?

haha, this made me night too. I must really be bored. look at all the work I made for the mods.

:weak:

your safe man, they are only using nice cars. I think your going to be alright. calm down with the tough guy attitude

shut up faggot