N.C. cops Get a New Ride

e-thug’n at its best :rofl:

You don’t have to be dumb to get caught but it helps. If you are racing on the street I don’t feel bad for you when your car gets taken.

I made the 13s comment because LilGreenB18 said they wouldn’t catch half the people on this site. Maybe lots of cops can’t drive, but lots of people on Pittspeed can’t drive either. Being an “enthusiast” doesn’t make you a competent driver. Really we have no idea, maybe the Charlotte cops are great drivers and they have no problem handling the power. They aren’t bad drivers just because they are cops.

Let’s not act all hard as if half the people on here would do a damn thing other than pull their ass right over if that Cobra rolled up in the mirror, because maybe half a dozen people on this site would actually even have a chance of outrunning it anywhere.

What’s up with people going apeshit and wanting to fight on here lately?

its winter time…all the keyboard warriors are out

meet me at the northland library and ill show you

You think this is some kind of joke? You think libraries are funny? Last time I met someone at a library we had an epic battle requiring every effort of my training, and believe me, I’m VERY well trained. I threw a hadooken fireball at my opponent which resulted in the books catching on fire. Have you ever held a book while it burns to ashes in your hands? Until you have don’t talk to me about libraries bitch.

i heard they have dungeons and dragons books. you will lose.

+1 for NC… we don’t need kids out there with DCC (daddys credit card) wrenchin their cars up to 500+hp. Every DDC baby i seen can’t drive for a dam… Not to rag but if their dumb enough to not take the proper pre cations then they deserve to see the FUZZ rock their car.

The whole street racing thing is getting blown out of proportion…i understand the taking cars with stolen parts…but if the car is clean i see no reason to crush/take it…and it all depends on what someone was driving/riding…if someone knew they were going to lose there car if they pulled over…and knew that they could get away from that cobra(a person riding a high powered bike)…they’d b gone

speak for yourself

+1 .
gotta love snails :slight_smile:

They’re hunting Vin Diesel. Pre-Emptive Strike FTW!

:bowrofl:

w00t!!

Or they can get the bike into a high speed pursuit and let the side of a bus “apprehend” the suspect.

the radio is faster than your car, so it really doesn’t matter.

yup…cant out run a radio

I can, but the rest of you slow fucks can’t :moon:

you can’t outrun a radio…but with 3+ escape routes and a cop behind you that can’t catch up in the first place…it’s only a matter of seconds until they can’t see you anymore :burnout:

STFU punk & what work for the mods? come meet me!:finger2: :wackit: :stick: :idb: :itr41: