N.C. cops Get a New Ride

Isnt he the one that posted a pic of him flexing in the "Post a pic of yourself"thread?

pewter is a big dude…won’t really matter in the end…guess he didn’t see brians panda pounce on the pinks 240…

yea but he is also 8,000,000 years old. :smiley: He would probably break a hip, and I am quite surprised it didn’t happen on pinks.

:love:

LOL
im awaiting his re-entry into this thread…

watch it son!:stick: :idb:

my car use to be a uc before i got it… but it was stock back then

he isn’t big… he’s festively plump, don’t you ppl watch south park?

haha proof that pewter has a squashing fetish:kiss:

tell me your not talking about the stratus?

i love how everyone is sayin they would run from the cops haha

watch next time ur sleeping near me!:idb:

i wouldnt run in my car unless i knew for a fact i could get away , but before my accident i ran all the time on my bike and not 1 time did i get caught , if you know your way around and you can get out of a officers sight for a full 3 seconds , you can vanish…i kno many people who have done it , including myself , but again I HAVE NEVER DONE IT NOR WOULD I TRY in my car…might i add just because im afraid of riding a bike now since my accident i wouldnt be ever running again.

btw ross twp. and their brand new charger thats supercharged im sure will catch someone even on a bike now…but when they just had R/T’s , no way were they catching anyone…

no e-thugn for me…lol

exactly…if there is more than a few escape routes while your out of sight your as good as gone…and a supercharged charger will still get smoked…nine times out of ten a biker is getting pulled over for blowing past a cop…and if there is even the slightest bit of traffic for bobbing and weaving…it’s a done deal. but enough of this…we are all talking about illegal stuff a bit much in this thread…

it’s blown now?

do you mean its blown up or its a full blown motor?

i was at the station the other day talkin to a friend and he showed me the new charger that they just got not long ago…its a bad machine…and it is fast , i watched it blow down mcknight at like 100+ the other night

blown as in supercharged. just cause it hit 100 on mcknight doesnt mean its supercharged.

exactly…my old neon could do 100 on mcknight…nothing special, did you hear it whining like the typical s/c’d vehicle?

i honestly think thats a waste of money…pittsburghs street racing scene hasn’t been big enough in YEARS for police cars to be S/C’d

on another note…i think i mentioned forest hills has a charger, unmarked…i’m just about sure it’s a v6 though…its horribly slow. Also a regular charger with the hemi package would be enough to catch the typical 4banging street racer in pittsburgh…most of the high power guys are smart enough to only do things on the track

they have one with a shaker hood (non s/c hemi) and the one i looked at up at the station says supercharged on the fender, plus they still have the 3 R/t’s that they bought before…

So ross township cops are ricers now??

That is not the first time that i have heard about Ross having a S/C Charger… wonder if it is or not

i will find out for sure this week if it is really supercharged or not…i do know that they have a car that not many people know about…its not a patrol car , its a “undercover detective car” a 06 burnt orange eclipse…also a malibu maxx SS…and i know those for a fact…iv been in both of them