Me>Cop

bust a U’ey :eek3: and thats what the cops face will look like. Dont ask me how I know that :kekegay:

:rofl:

My dumbass kept going, didnt have a clue if they were chasing me or i was too intoxicated to tell the difference. I just knew i blew by him maxing out 4th gear on the road by my house :bash:

my friend has a 90 mustang gt fastback or foxbody im not sure, but it looks different then more that year stang (it looks ugly) and damn he doesnt know how to drive! he drives like my mom drives a stick, but worse, he’ll drive it but if its on back roads he wont even take it out of 1st, he’ll keep it in 1st and shift only at redline i hate it!!! :rant: its so annoying. he drove up here from his marine base nonstop in georgia and by the time he got here he was out of oil!!! lol he came to my friends house where we were waiting and omg, it looked like someone had lit off a 2 min smoke bomb, there was smoke pouring out of the hood everywhere, im just waiting till this one dies too

Yeah, cause we both know that theres NEVER any cops on that section of 35 mph road.

:ugh: :slap:

dont worry about it. Its a Mustang. they all do that. :kekegay:

my friend and i used to do that up at Ross Park Mall with the rent-a-cops… but that was before they let city-folk up there to shoot people… i’m not fucking around up there ever again…