My new truck

Well I know everyone(well mostly) knows this truck, I am the 4th pittspeed owner of this truck.

Thanks German with a bowtie. Helped me out a LOT. great guy everyone, someone buy his motor!!!

Steelcitysix(and steelcity6grl)- thanks for buying the 6 back. Give her a good home and let me see her when your done.

thanks Pewter for the tow :bigthumb:

Well heres the pics

looks familiar…

good luck

smells of tacos

that truck will pretty much never die… like it has the most reliable motor ever.

thats good to here :smiley:

Its going to get fixed up I think. I am liking this truck, just need to get a little $ and buy some parts. Probly only going to get black primered.

O and the taco thing. I think I heard something about that when it got dropped off :rofl:

Anyone know anyone or anywhere with cheap parts for this thing?

haha me and brian where making remarks

fastest that truck ever went in its life,was when it was hooked to Mater!

haha, you did show up fast to meet us. I was like “O shit there he is” lol. If I need anymore cars towed I will deffinetly be calling you(if its not just local).

I tow anywhere

:rofl:

psssfff… do I have to find the link again of that 1jz taco putting down 500whp!

yup,

Sweet, then JJ’s will be the place from now on :slight_smile:

Thanks again

burnyd- I’ed like to see it :smiley:

that truck hated me. everytime i drove it or even sat in it, it would act funny:scared:

but still have the road cone that domination and quik ran over with it :rofl:

lol. drove good for me, I hope I don’t have any/many problems with it. if I have to swap trannys I will, not a HUGE deal.

its going to be fixed up and primered black that way if something happens to it (dinged/dented, hit) it won’t be a big deal. The list is starting as a 4x4 front end conversion(need new bumper, valance, and probly fenders). New back window with licence plate box, smoothed roll pan, new door(s), fix bed and lowed it a few and that should be it for now. lol. O and maybe bucket seats if I can find any cheap.

Anyone know anywhere pretty local to me (around JJ’s is close enough) that has a truck like this I can get doors, 4x4 fenders, 4x4 bumper/valance? Maybe a hood and bed to?

marsh auto 724-696-4820

Thanks pewter. Where are they located? I am tryig to find some cheap parts.

Down by me,tell Mike Brian from JJ’s said to call!