IROCZ FTW!

Went out for a cruise last night and happened across a late 30’s Chevy truck with a 96 Corvette LT1 in it with just headers as mods.

we caught a light too but he didnt line up even with me so i wasnt sure he wanted to play or not. so we creep off the line and i see him pickin up speed.

so at about 15mph we both go wide open… and i begin to move out on him immediately. i got to about the top of second (60mph) and shut it down about 1 car ahead.

let him catch back up and let him have about a car headstart from 45mph. took me alittle longer to catch up this time but finally passed at around 85ish and was leaving him hard. shut down near 100 about 3 ahead

Irocz is running good so far… i just need a trans mount sooooon. its bad right now but Pewter is gettin me a torque arm and mount so i cant wait till that comes in

good kill

:cool:

nice

Italian retard out cruzin?

you know it!

so when you sellin your car to me?

:stick:

give me enough money to buy an LS1 TA 6spd and its urs:bigthumb:

Orr89rocz- were you out crusing tonight(tuesday) around the movie theator in delmont?

lol as u already know from aim, yes that was me! i seen yah

nice work man, glad to see the camaro is still running strong.

thanks man…its still goin strong even after i ripped it all apart to fix that oil leak. i’m happy with that.

nice kill!!