Today at PRP

Awesome day for racing. Every one post your best et today

anyone break?

Only 2 people, neither are on the board.:cool:

:sad: I missed it. Hopefully we can organize another one soon. I am putting the car on insurance April 1st. Unless it’s a bad April fools joke by my wife. :x:

I have an hours worth of digital video. I think i filmed everyone from here.

Did Mike run his TA with the new cam/headers?

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Did Mike run his TA with the new cam/headers?

yeah he got a 12.40 i believe

and the one guy blew his engine i think in the green mustang with the gold stripe it got flatbedded out of it

Originally posted by flyinglow57
yeah he got a 12.40 i believe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats fAwking sweet w/ just a new cam headers :cool:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats fAwking sweet w/ just a new cam headers :cool:

and it is 12.44 to be exact he just told me

11.18 @ 120
No traction for me:(

Originally posted by 87_TA
11.18 @ 120
No traction for me:(

your car was beautiful there today. i was the one that left with steel city in his white cobra i talked to you while they were airin up and i was the one basically drooling over your ride.

why only a mid 12. thought that combo was good for 11s

high 11’s with great traction n a great tune and prolly slicks
i got alot of small stuff to do. better brakes that will hold me over 1500 which i know they can. Gonna send comp out n to get rpm’s raised a lil,getting 3600 stall,
Problem today the tires were there the rest of the suspension wasnt either i had to roll out then gun it or i had wheel hop :frowning: so i know with a better launch and some weight reduction itll be better. who knows im still happy

Originally posted by flyinglow57
your car was beautiful there today. i was the one that left with steel city in his white cobra i talked to you while they were airin up and i was the one basically drooling over your ride.

Thanks Flyinglow,
I remember - appreciate the compliments.

12.19 best et for me
115.66 best mph
as soon as I get rid of the stock 3.42’s and get my 4.10’s installed hopefully I 'll get in the 11’s.

i need 3:42’s :sadwavey:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
got them!!!:smiley:

I had a transmission casualty. It didn’t want to shift into 3rd and banged the limiter. I smelled the fluid when I got home and it was burnt. Got to find a good tranny shop now… Quickest slip was 11.13 and best mph was almost 122. Hopefully a good tranny will get me into the 10’s.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6

3.73’s would be nicer…

Originally posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
I had a transmission casualty. It didn’t want to shift into 3rd and banged the limiter. I smelled the fluid when I got home and it was burnt. Got to find a good tranny shop now… Quickest slip was 11.13 and best mph was almost 122. Hopefully a good tranny will get me into the 10’s.

Sorry to hear about your tranny Mark. That’s a bummer man.

I have an ignition problem it seems. 2 different shops tell me it’s a poor ground somewhere so thats a good sign. She kept breaking up on me at 7,200 + rpms. Just past the 1,000’ it would break up and I had to let up. Every freekin’ run.

Anyway I had a best of 10.01 at 123 mph lol and a few 10.08’s at 131.+

Shoulda, coulda, woulda hit nines. Bummer

Tom