Today at PRP

Originally posted by Tom the roofer
Sorry to hear about your tranny Mark. That’s a bummer man.

I have an ignition problem it seems. 2 different shops tell me it’s a poor ground somewhere so thats a good sign. She kept breaking up on me at 7,200 + rpms. Just past the 1,000’ it would break up and I had to let up. Every freekin’ run.

Anyway I had a best of 10.01 at 123 mph lol and a few 10.08’s at 131.+

Shoulda, coulda, woulda hit nines. Bummer

Tom
:bigok: Nice runs…What were your 60’ times? Especially the 10.01 at 123:eek3:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
:bigok: Nice runs…What were your 60’ times? Especially the 10.01 at 123:eek3:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

60’…1.36
1/8…6.30
mph…108.53
1000…8.27

then it started to break up

Tom

hey Tom the roofer, what kinda car you driven?:confused:

Originally posted by Tom the roofer
Thanks. :slight_smile:

60’…1.36
1/8…6.30
mph…108.53

with that time in the 1/8 what is that on par with as a 1/4 if you didnt break up??? thats killer times i got a nice shot of your interior love the car…

his car:boink =me

7.5ltrindabutt he is runnin a ls1 style camaro. its the black one on page 1 or two with the liscence plate too fast. and the alluminum dashed camaro.

Nice to put the faces to the names, I think i met both the Roofers :tounge: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by 7.5L indalead
hey Tom the roofer, what kinda car you driven?:confused:

Black 99 SS Camaro

cool, and it is 7.5INDALEAD for a reason, you will see what i mean later this summer.

Originally posted by Shaggy
Nice to put the faces to the names, I think i met both the Roofers :tounge: :smiley: :smiley:

Ya it sure is SHAGGY. Great to meet ya.

Tom

Hey Tom, I hope you get it straightened out. Testing it is going to be a bitch.

I got prices to get my tranny fixed and it won’t be too bad. $125 in parts and $200 in labor. Putting in a new Kevlar band and upgrading to Raybestos Blue clutch packs. Are you going to have your lift available any time in the near future? Turn around time on my tranny will only be a day. Let me know…

cool, and it is 7.5INDALEAD for a reason, you will see what i mean later this summer.
:blah: :rant:

ha ha youll see;)

dont sing it bring it…

cause you know the killer sonoma that will run a solid mid to high 13 can give you a fight. (once i get a good rear) :rolleyes: :wink:

man sonomas are fast:eek3:

man, how u gonna sa a sonama is gonna get me i have a car that wieghs next to nuthin with 700+ horses in it:dunno:

i’ll run ya in my 92 GT:D

:offtopic:

man, how u gonna sa a sonama is gonna get me i have a car that wieghs next to nuthin with 700+ horses in it:dunno:

i dont know maybe i didnt mean anything because i put in the smiley wiht the rooling of the eyes… dont make me take away your avatar :nono:

Originally posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
Hey Tom, I hope you get it straightened out. Testing it is going to be a bitch.

I got prices to get my tranny fixed and it won’t be too bad. $125 in parts and $200 in labor. Putting in a new Kevlar band and upgrading to Raybestos Blue clutch packs. Are you going to have your lift available any time in the near future? Turn around time on my tranny will only be a day. Let me know…

no sweat. Let me know.

Got any wheelie pics for me? :smiley:

Tom

I am working on that for you… (Wheelie pics and videos)

I ordered the parts for my tranny today. soon as they come in I want to pull the trany and drop it offI will get it back the same day and will come back up to install it. I don’t want to tie up your lift any longer than needed.