PRP yesterday

Haven’t heard anything about it. Did anyone run?

it was canceled and moved to today.

yeah that sucks. i was there yesterday, but had to work today so i couldn’t make it :mad: . i was drivin a civic hatch for anyone who was there.

Originally posted by deadeyehatch
yeah that sucks. i was there yesterday, but had to work today so i couldn’t make it :mad: . i was drivin a civic hatch for anyone who was there.

didnt see you: I was checking out the real cars:eek: :smiley: :smiley:

i was drivin a civic hatch for anyone who was there.

that narrows it down :tounge:

there was a green one there today that got in the 13’s i believe 13.8 when i saw it run

how did the OH tree guys do:confused:

mike low 12’s,randy 11’s,the guy that rented the track went 10.92 in his oh tree:D

oh and i got to ride home in a 03 worm and got to see a Z06 up close and personal also that was cruisin with us that was Steel city’s buddy. its amazing how nice everyone was at the track also.

got to luv it. thanks mike for the ride home. and steel city went 12.08 at 117 i think was the speed. the time is def 12.08

Steel city must of had a Hangover or something: :tounge:

quote:

i was drivin a civic hatch for anyone who was there.

that narrows it down

lol. actually on saturday, there were only 2 civic hatches. one was a darker blue(me), the other was baby blue w/ a body kit.

and i was lookin for the real cars too, lol. that black ss was mean. i heard it was runnin about a 10 flat today or somethin :eek:

[B]lol. actually on saturday, there were only 2 civic hatches. one was a darker blue(me), the other was baby blue w/ a body kit.
:bsflag:

haha, yeah. i figured there would be a few more hondas than the five that were there on saturday, even though it was organized by a mustang forum. actually, the organizer was one of my buddies from my freshman year of college. pretty cool to see him finally get a cobra like he wanted…while i bought a honda :doh:

and i was lookin for the real cars too, lol. that black ss was mean. i heard it was runnin about a 10 flat today or somethin :eek:

the black one went 10.08 what i saw

and the light blue civic with the body kit today was movin down the track at 13.8 from what i saw :eek: :eek: damn quick i think that it was N/A also

900 posts :slight_smile:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
the black one went 10.08 what i saw

and the light blue civic with the body kit today was movin down the track at 13.8 from what i saw :eek: :eek: damn quick i think that it was N/A also

900 posts :slight_smile:
first pass was a 10.01 in the black SS:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
first pass was a 10.01 in the black SS:D

that sucks so bad i guess he has a 9 second car acording to Silver_ws6?

and the light blue civic with the body kit today was movin down the track at 13.8 from what i saw damn quick i think that it was N/A also

yeah he’s N/A. he has an h22(2.2 motor from a prelude, 200hp for all you non-honda guys;) ) with i/h/e and maybe more. i figured he’d hit low 13s. oh, and he looks like johhny knoxville lol.

what was the track open for?? was it private?

Originally posted by 4-3
what was the track open for?? was it private?

yeah a mustang guy rented it out and there were bout 45-50 rides there

how did BJ do?

first run i did 13.2 spinning bad w/ slooooow r/t and h did 13.36 but he crossed the light first so he techinally won. But his best that i saw was 13.15 ? i think He needs to get rid of that 800 lbs of audio equipment. its a quick car n he can drive really good and launch’s great