Irwin area Noob

Hello all!

Noob from the Irwin area.

Car is a 94 Trans Am GT, patriot red metallic, tan interior. Only mods are WS6 wheels forma 98, SLP CAI, 160 degree t-stat, and a magnaflow cat-back.

Had the car about a year. Had several third gens and a couple of second gens before this fourth gen.

Hit the test-n-tunes @ PRP regularly, and the Norwin Hills cruise occasionally.

Found Pittspeed from an internet search on Yahoo. Looks like a cool place to be!

welcome.

welcome:beer:

Welcome!!

welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome.

welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome what did it run at test n tune nite?

welcome ! were about in irwin u from

:mullet: welcome

So far, best time is 14.3 (I forget the mph). My 60 ft. is a horrible 2.214. I hope I can say that the trans was on it’s way out (died this week), and that’s why its so slow. My old 91 Formula with a lightly modded 305TPI and 5 speed was just as quick. :frowning: Once my trans is fixed, I’ll be back.

What are you running? Not sure if I have seen your car, I typically spot LT1’s f-bodies real quick, especially since they are not too common at PRP. Lots of black LS1 WS6’s though.

North Huntingdon, actually. Over by Kerbers dairy, in Camelot plan. How about you? I have seen your truck running around, and also have seen it at Norwin Hills.

nice… i drive past your house taking the back cut to the garage…

welcome!

NICE…i’m right below norwin town square shopping center right across from Duncan insurance…

What type of car?

welcome… always wanted a trans am except insurance would rape me :frowning:

Yea, I remember those days. Look into rates for a Formula…insurance on my 91 was dirt cheap. Not sure if the same goes for 4th gens.