My OnRoad Nitro R/C build.

Contacted him about shipping bc its 28 US $ and should be another 30 to ship

Damn you eric…

i Bought it :shifty

lol, can never hold back.

Tellmeaboutit :frowning:

Spent 90 other than that on rc shit. God dam you ebay!!!1

spent 110 and STILL need a 2 speed. WTF

Shit those 2-speed’s for the RS4-2 keep going up in price for some reason to :wierd

tell me about it.

wernt they just 35 or 40? now im seeing them for no less then 60

Yea they use to be. There getting harder to find now.

Really nice Rs4. I copied all the pics for future reference. Bc my car is apart in 20940294 pieces awaiting parts from tower hobbies

http://cgi.ebay.com/HPI-NITRO-RS4-4WD-ON-ROAD-RACE-CAR-2-SPEED-UPGRADES_W0QQitemZ110357770601QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_Control_Vehicles?hash=item110357770601&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200

Those lights are sick. I was just driving my Nitro RC yesterday.

Belt drive suxkz

shaft ftw

fosho

Theres really no difference. As long as you have tensioners (which are on order :thumbup) The belt and drive shafts are basically the same. Also Keeping your belts upto par, and not re using old ones helps alot.

I gotta find the vid of me vs my friends RS4-3 evo. same motor for both (mines swapped like 6 times…) and it was dead even til his 2speed kicked in which i dont have for the RS4 chassis.

Btw working on Xtremeangel122 or w.e her name is on here (linds), Tmaxx tranny is a BITCH!!!.. Took my car all apart and what not… so 4 rc projects going on at the same time FTL.

Linds Tmaxx Tranny issue:

this thread = WAT

this thread = $$$$$. Alot of money is sunk into this hobby

Updated first post:
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showpost.php?p=271730&postcount=1

Cant wait to get shit in this week… thats the only thing holding me back…

I fucked the diff up in my Savage last time i ran it, and I chewed up another clutch bell too. I gota fix that up. I have to get tires and a motor for the Jammin 1/8th buggy. Sell the OB4 1/10th and pick up a 2 speed 1/8th touring ride.

all after I finish my subwoofer box for my livingroom, and tile my back splash, swap the front tire on my KTM, buy another dirtbike to ride soon… FUCK I need more time and money!

240… I have a body for you… I painted the 350z I had from way back. Pearl white, silver with a hint of blue flames all shadowed in. looks soo nice… but doesnt fit any of my cars. I drilled it for the OB4 but the tires rubbed. 190mm wide. you want it?

I’ll take it, I need a shell.

:rofl Dont we all…

Sure ill take it, i usually buy 200mm. but my ae86 is a 190 and fits fine.

Got a new intake in today… only 7 more things to come :banghead

who ever give me 40 stinkies takes it. Ill post pics 2night.