Dan's 94' Z28 build

Picked her up today. and lets just say its’s filthy!! I’m going to wash it right now, and I’ll post up some pics when I get back.

post up…

any idea’s why it wont start? Prolly a Opti spark issue.

Dan Sullivan? I didn’t realize you were on here. What happend to the VR4?

he got smart!!! and came to the dark side!!! :ninja

HAHA, still got the VR4. Don’t worry about the Mitsu, she’s gonna have a build thread also :mwahaha

FILTH!!!
Look at this cool kid! haha

OK, here we go. Prepare yourself for a dirty ass car! And yes I do know that I suck at taking pictures…

After $5 at the Hoffman’s self carwash on central.

That thing needs a lot of TLC.

:rofl dan you fag…This is a fix-er-up not a build :headbang

Incorrect, it has spark, my dad looked at it today after we picked it up

That thing was in sweet shape when Sean’s brother had it. Hopefully you get it back the way it was!

knowing you dan …your going to put $500 in to it and sell it in 3 months for $5000 profit …just like your last few cars

if theres spark then theres probably no fuel

Yea man. It absolutely needs some work. But thats what I’m here for.

awesome deal, cant wait to see it

Anyone here want to make some $$ painting the front fenders, hood, and bumper??

dan talk to ewok im sure he can help ya out

My cousin paints for a side job. He painted the aftermarket hood on my V6 for me for dirt cheap, and it looked like a factory paint job he matched it up so good…if your really interested I can talk to him and get a quote for you.

Yea, could you do that for me please? Pay in cash. I want this done as quick as he can do it. Let me know.

-I’m going to go out and take a pic or two in the daylight…

I will see if I can get ahold of him today and find out.

He did my hood in about half a day…said and done and back on my car.

good buy. i almost bought this car off of seans brother about 6 years ago, nice car

It has to be the same car but Brett some one mentioned it had a Earnhardt Chevy sticker on the back