pics of some progress

red x…

just cut and paste

ok working on this

you can not post a e-mail attachments, just sign up for flickr

either way there is a couple pictures of where i am at in process of cleaning everything and painting parts for reinstall. Going with some stuff like a new 58mm throttle body, port matched manifold, bigger injectors, new clutch, le2 heads, new comp cam, and the paxton blower with semi unique greddy bov.

BOV’s AWESOME! :slight_smile:

:tup: buddy

nice

slowly but surely its coming along cam was swapped today and bolted the heads on. had several part sandblasted then painted ummm hoping to get the motor and trans in tomorrow. waiting for the ups santa claus man to bring the 7psi of not so :snky: wanna get running next weekend

Lookin good:D

What are the details of the short-block??

We will def. have to run when you get done…

details are as follows. nothing!

Everything looked really healthy and i am not really going to be pushing any boundaries with this build. I added some le2 ported heads and a new cam. I will only be running 7 psi when the paxton comes which is very safe on these motors as im sure u know being supercharged yourself. I will be nowhere near the power limit for the stock bottom end and i will be looking to tune the car to keep it safe.

As for you crazylt1 your car is very fast ive never seen it in person but saw a couple posts and videos of it and it definitely moves out. I have no idea what i will be making but i guess i would be up for a run.

More races this summer…fun.

LT1s are gay :slight_smile: :wink:

sigh, true

well i was being sarcastic :headbang:

cant wait till my motors done :2fingers:

Is your car auto or 6-speed?

6 speed ftw and yes i built the clutch