My Stag party 7/18/08 Friday Night!!!

Well I am getting Married next week so my stag party is this Friday. I don’t know many of you on here personally but your more then welcome to come. Its at the Irish Center at 245 Abbott rd. Buffalo,NY 14220. Tickets can be bought at the door.

Like I said I am not to familiar with to many people on here but I know a few on here who are coming.

There will be the usual Liquor Raffles, also my one grooms men brother works for Labbatt so he gets all the good stuff from them like Labbatt 6 pack Pez dispensors, Labbatt neon lights, shirts etc.

My other groomsmen is cousins with Pat Kane so he got an autographed Blackhawks jersey, signed photos, pucks, hats, etc.

I am working on getting an AK-47 or Mac11 to raffle off, I will know tonight if I get it or not.

Anway its from 7 to 11:30 and then a Cheese Bus is picking us up to go to the nudies and then down town. The Bus will be $5, there will be a bunch of thirty packs on it.

Hope to see you there.

I hate being 18. Have fun Shawn :tup:

:tup:

:party2:

You’re Irish?

You can still come, I believe Kevin is coming I texted him today. They dont ID or anything at the stag itself.

Half Irish half Native American, drinking breed.

If I can get outta work I’ll try and stop by.

how much are the tix at the door?

$20

Looks like I will have an AK.

:tup:

↑ Word Working on it right now.

broads?

↑ After, going to the nudies on a cheese bus full of beer.

Instead

guns and women = :tup:

have fun man :beer: