8/29/10 - BeautyOfAWD/JDMR2's Stag

Greeting from the desert kids, hope all is well around here.

You may or may not know I’m actually getting married, and why wouldn’t I throw the party back home?

8/29/10 at Brennan’s Bowery Bar and Restaurant…like I would have it anywhere else.

Starts at 3PM, “officially” goes until 7 plus whatever sort of after party we get cooked up

$25 gets you open bar for four hours plus draft beer, pizza, wings, and whatever other food we scrounge up for the event

We’ll have a 50/50 raffle, plenty of alcohol filled baskets (and other stuff…sabres tickets for sure) to raffle in some sort of chinese auction, definitely some cards/pot games/hold 'em tourney, and we’re trying to rig up some other fun as well

After party will be sure to have more drinking and adult-type scenarios…draw your own conclusions from that

Tickets available from BadAZz28, BadAzzSS, or myself and more than likely at the door as well unless we go through too many beforehands

OG’s, get yourselves out for this, would be nice to see everybody all gathered up while I’m home for a bit

New G’s…come introduce yourself…

BRING MONEY

:tspry:

IN! I will have to make sure life is clear for that night…

Glad to see you Joining the club. We are all dropping like flies. Can you belive it has been over 4 years for me!?!?!

leet

Whoa…

Congrats man :tup:

SkrappAr, I remember your stag like it was yesterday lol

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

http://www.jestdesigns.com/images/bachelorette/love-on-their-minds-game-over_v1_400x400.jpg

Come celebrate kids, we just finished the tickets today and are all set up for Brennan’s goodness on the 29th :tup:

oh boy.

i’ll dig myself out of the hole i’ve crawled into for this…

oooooooh boy…as I am getting married myself ill have to see if i am in town for this…

I am helping my Mom move that weekend in Buffalo. I will see if I can get over there.

thatta boy Ron, bring the tore-ass powah!

chris + sam: good times for sure, excited to see you both out :tspry: