Canada: Stag & Doe = mine / sept 8th, friday

Yeah so i figured i would make a post just to reach all the people i wanted to reach.

this coming friday at 7pm my fiance and i are throwing a party at my place and calling it a Stag & Doe…

there will be all the usual games and crap, lots of alcohol, food etc. etc.

there will be tons of prizes and giveaways. the free stuff is all dolled up in ghey packages, lots of candles and moisturizers and other stuff to squirt or toss at bitches.

$5 tickets which i hear it super duper cheap, stupid me.

i gave 20 tickets to Josh to move but if you cant meet up with him its the same deal at the door.

Melissa has worked her butt off to make this thing super nice, so even if you think its ghey please lie to her and tell her how super wicked awesomely awesome it is at being awesome.

i’m not going to give directions because if you dont know where i am or if your close friends dont know where i am then you’re not invited anyways so STFU and DIAF…

heck yeah

btw… there is no exchange rate at my house but please only spend US currency, thanks

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybeeeeeeee. it will be the last get together i have with bing :frowning:

i’m sure i’ll be there. i’ll talk to josh. <3

This is going to be awesome :tup:

im there :tup:

werd,

apparently all my cousins are coming down from toronto as well and bringing friends… im thinking this thing will kill capacity…lol

its been years since my brothers and cousins have done anything like this… usually the cops are involved as well…lol

Whoa. I think I’m in.

Hopefully I’ll be there to see Bing ACT A FOOOL!!! :tup:

bump. this will be ill.

yea… i think i am down for this

Fuck bing, i’m sorry, i have to attend 2 weddings this weekend… :frowning:

that and you are 8 hours away… but stilll no excuse…pff…

i yearn for a karaoke battle with you howie-san

^^that would be one hell of a battle

yeah i’m not good or anything, but i also have zero shame… key for karaoke…

can i bring a CD to go dumb to?

we’re not set up for karaoke… damn

but yes.

lol…this is gonna be hilarious

Edit: so who wants to figure out some sort of meeting up for the cruise over there??

yeah it’ll be a good time, and it’ll be nice too because melissa is renting swank table cloths and stuff… chinese restaurants are not supposed to get this kind of treatment.

we might actually need to use manners and stuff too.

bumperrific…

melissa and her momma are busy at work preparing the place for you guys…

anyone who doesnt come is not allowed to be my friend anymore, melissa said so.

^^LOL

i just pm’d josh about tickets and meeting up before hand.