CHINO'S STAG PARTY @ THE STEER: 8/17 7-10PM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/adamEthan/stag.jpg

So anyways, the end of chino’s masculinity is coming about in two weeks, so he and most of his friends are going to celebrate his castration by having a good 'ol bachelor party. Come enjoy good booze, raunchy strippers and ( likely average ) food at the Steer.

PM me for more details, but chances are if he knows you, he’d love it if you could watch him throw up all over the place for 3 straight hours. haha.

PS: for a preview of the entertainment, please view these links:

lol.

EDIT: Please PM me if you are definitely coming so I can get an accurate NYSpeed headcount. THX BITCHES

Jim who??

Im so there and LOfuckingL asian dancers!

I hate working Fridays…we’ll have to see.

in

filthy whores? …I’m in.

fucking word. thats so close to my house i can get blackout drunk and still stumble home…

I might have to stop up…poor guy

Hey if you guys are definitely in can you please PM me so I can figure out how many speeders are coming?

Oh if you have jailbait friends please hide them in jim’s pants

In like Flynt.

yes iam in

in

:bump:

so in for this one…and my cuz wedding is the next day AWESOME

lawl, i love boobs.

also wtf, i am pretty much double the next closest person in my class in autox - he also has full suspension setup :smiley:

hahahahah http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=-k98bRUOb4g

OMG I Love Vaginas and beer!!! BUMP for everyone who is on the fence, come and It will prove you’re straight.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:15,topic:33726"”]

OMG I Love Vaginas and beer!!! BUMP for everyone who is on the fence, come and It will prove you’re straight.

[/quote]

aaron already said he was going rob

Better watch him around our drinks or he will slip us some rufees and we all get surprise butt secksed

how the fuck did I miss this thread?

in.

out

[quote=“Zong,post:18,topic:33726"”]

how the fuck did I miss this thread?

in.

[/quote]

board was down for days :crap:

edit: are you bringing fathead kevin or that other kid?