Stag & Doe - Friday Setp 8 - Cosy

yeah not really an official SON event, but there will be a handful of SON crew there as well as tons of locals… should be a super sweet party and my Fiance has spent a lot of time and effort on making some serious prizes.

i’ve never seen a sack full of moisturizer and toothpaste look so tempting.

starts at 7pm until about 11pm then i think all 100+ people will be hitting the same couple of night-life spots in Niagara… should be kinda sorta neat.

its an open event, dont make the trip from too far away, i’m just tossing this out there.

i’ve been to a few of these events and the prizes usually suck balls…

i was thinking of throwing up some car parts into the prizes…lol… but i wouldnt do that unless there was mad car people there… i dont think any of my friends will know WTF a subframe spacer is…

Venue is the same as the Niagara meets at the Cosy Restaurant, but we’ll be using the banquet hall this time…

burn-out comp?

nah…

I’ll try to make it Bing-a-ling.

I’m in for the burnout comp. Gonna roast some 255’s right by the front door!

Ps - I need those collars.

i got your back…

ticket prices…?

looks like I’ll have to start growing my MOL-EST-TACHE again…

$5 a ticket, lots of door prizes and abunch of other junk you buy tickets for or someting… iono i’ve never done this crap before

booze?

Are you gunna bring SEXY BACK! … YUP!.. lol

I wish i could be there Sir! Have a good one!

have you never been to one of these before?

there will be thousands of dollars of alcohol on the premises, it is a fully licensed event and there is much alcohol to be had in the form of prizes and or giveaways.

in all seriousness, it is likely to be an exceptional shin dig.

i highly doubt many parties get this type of fore-thought put into them, not the type of parties us guys go to anyways.

so is your sister bringing friends or should i stock up on my own?

wear that pimptastic wristband and you shouldn’t have any troubles… :wink:

yeah skate and her friends will be there.

have you never been to one of these before?

there will be thousands of dollars of alcohol on the premises, it is a fully licensed event and there is much alcohol to be had in the form of prizes and or giveaways.[/quote]

Yes I have been to a ton of them… all my Dutch brothers are married at the age of 21 at the latest… I have actually taken charge of 2 of them and ran them making a good few bucks for the couple.

There was just no booze mentioned.

I will be there giving you more of my hard earned cash. ok, not that hard.

my bad, you have my sincerest apologies sir.

bing. when do the strippers arrive?

or should i bring my speedo?

Hey, good times man, people there didn’t go missed out on a great time…

Thanks for all the door prizes, raffle prizes and food.

Oh yeah and all the drinks… I got toasted, and then let my g/f honk on my car on the ride home!! Fun times!!

Theo

thanks theo,

turn-out was lack-luster, super ghey that all these peoples from high-school or university whose stag and does we went to stood us up on ours with wack excuses…

kinda lets you know where your buddies are… they drive 240’s…

big thanks to S1DC boys and NYspeed for killin the lot and reppin hard.

i need to check this thing more often, i definitely would have been there sorry bing