My vert is now 5spd, yay

Hey guys. I got my vert back today from a manual swap it its driving awsome. I got the work done by my buddy Robert who works at the Canadian Tire on Dundas and Trafalgar in Oakville. Rob is an extreme perfectionist and his attention to detial is unrivaled by any mechanic I’ve seen. Hes the only person who has ever touched this car besides me and I intend on keeping it that way. Here are some pics. Notice how perfectly he bent the clutch line :).

The driveshaft is ugly and rusty because its from a piece of shit Canadian 240. Oh well lol.

looks good man, you coulda had my re finished driveshaft for dirt cheap lol, hows the flywheel and clutch?

The clutch and flywheel seem to be working fine. Thanks man. The flywheel had some heat spots and hairline cracks but it looked mint after Rob machined it. No vibrations or anything its all good. Your old seats are in my car too lol.

very NOICE

Thanks bro, did you guys finish up Kyle’s car?

Looks good. What did it cost you for everything?

haha rob is awesome, he did work on a s13 coupe in the middle of a timmies parking lot to get it running again lolz

looks good man :slight_smile:
I’ve never seen such a clean underbody… it’s definitely worth buying a car from down south…

holy crap that cars super clean!

That’s awesome ramesh! now you can play with the big boyz.

WTF? You got the job done at Can Tire?

How do they ill for that is is that some grey market kinda bitness.

I don’t mess wit rustbuckets anymore lol. Every car I buy from now on is going to be coming from the south. I also love how there isn’t any nasty oil spray on the underbody :). The Cdn Tire guys were amazed that the car is a '93 and has over 300000kms on it lol. Not only the rust condition but it runs incredible.

And Mark, I don’t think I’m up to the big boyz yet. The big boys don’t run 17 sec quarter miles right haha? I’m taking the car to Cayuga today to see if I can break into the 16s with the 5spd lol.

My SR swap was done at that same Canadian Tire.

Ramesh, your vert couldn’t be 5spd even if you swapped it!

Well, Mark wasn’t saying it… someone had to :lol:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~dirdhou53/fnf2.gif

noga car all done …kinda

right on… buddy of mine is going throu the exact same thing right now… he actually drive down to new jersey this weekend to get a replacement passenger side door because he found his vert @ an auction and the pass-door had be hit/messed up good.

I so want a vert now thou

So i just got back from Cayuga with the vert and ran a 16.2. I’m really happy :). I was against a Subaru Forester turbo that beat me.

This is a great time considering the factory times for the vert are:

1993 Nissan 240SX Convertible 9.6 0 - 60 17.3 1/4 mile

that effin better then my beem it ran a 16.5 wow my car is shit

Wow Ramesh!! I am so happy to see you’re enjoying my old Vert… Wow… 16.2… Manual… leather interior… you’re keeping good care of her! I am happy to see that.

Btw, I got an S2000, red/black on white. From the States. :slight_smile: Thank you for helping making this happen! :smiley: