My "new" S14

Hey everyone, I picked this car up about 3 weeks ago in Halifax. Ill be back in Kingston, ON the first weekend in July then hoping to make it up to a meet sometime after that to meet the crew.

The car has been very well taken care of, brought to halifax from out west so its in pretty mint condition for a 95. All stock except for 18’s and speakers which all came with the car. I used to have a S13 HB so this will be a nice step up.

Let me know what you think.

Looks clean! What’s that red car beside it?

It looks like it might be a 4th gen Supra. The rear quarter glass and door are a slight hint, but could be a celica.

Anyways…clean car, congrats on the purchase.

it also has 97-98 kouki side skrits :stuck_out_tongue:
nice car

Looks clean man, take care of her.

The red car is a Tiburon.

Yeah I realized is was a Tibiron after I posted that :wink: The “gills” gave it away.

Good stuff. I bought my first 240sx from P.E.I. and it was flawless thanks in part to the fact they dont use road salt over there…I did have to clean a lot of red mud out of the trunk though! :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Good luck with the new wheels. Take care of it and find a good shop that knows what they’re doing.

gj gd choice… have fun with the nice car

yes the car next to mine is a turbo tiburon, he has put quite a lot of work into it, he claims he is at approx. 280 whp, but its not exactly my style.

Thanks for the comments guys, Im hoping I can bring it up to a meet at somepoint this summer.

Looks amazingly clean but is in need of a drop!