FS: 95' Nissan 240sx LE w/ S14SR - $8000!

Underbody pics added!

Hey all,
I havent posted here in quite a while, since I moved to Victoria, BC about 2 years ago.
I brought my S14 that I was building out here, and was living on the CFB, had no tools, was away all the time, etc. And the import community wasn’t at all what I thought it would be here. So I bought a Z33 as a daily and wanted to keep the S14 until I could continue with the project. That was in Oct. 08’. So it’s now 1.5 years later and the s14 has been sitting almost the whole time, I take it out for runs here and there and start it up once a week.

I will be moving back to Kingston, ON in July/Aug 10’ and the military is moving all my stuff, including whatever cars I still own. So Im posting my S14 for sale here and if it does not sell in Victoria then will be bringing it back to pass on to someone else, OR if you are seriously interested in it, you can give me a deposit and I will bring the car back specifically for you.

The car is still registered in Ontario and there is little interest in it on the west coast, everyone here is just in to importing rhd cars and don’t seem to like built cars. Plus selling the car here would mean after 1.5 years I would have to go through the BS of doing an out of province inspection on the car, when I know I’m moving back to Ontario in a couple months.

Details…

1995 Nissan 240SX LE, Blue Emerald Pearl
185,000km on body
137,000km on S14 SR20DET motor/cluster
5spd
Power windows/locks/steering.
Clean black leather interior - small tear in drivers seat
Changed, oil, tranny/differential fluid in Oct. 08’ before the car started to sit.

Modification list:
S14 Notchtop SR motor (Garret T-28 Ball-Bearing Turbo @ 7psi)
NGK Iridium Plugs BKR7EIX (Heat 7, gapped .030")
FR-Sport Stainless Rocker Arm Stoppers
Greddy Airinx Stainless Intake and Filter
Greddy FMIC - From Sasha’s old S14 race car
Turbonetics “godzilla” BOV
N60 MAF Sensor
Tomei 3" Turbo Elbow
Nismo 3" Downpipe
Nismo 3" test pipe
Apex-i 3.75" GT-Spec Catback
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Samco Rad Hoses
Nismo 1.3 Bar Rad cap
Koyo Aluminum Rad
Dual 10" Electric Fans
B&M Short Shifter
RAZO Shift Knob and pedals
Apex-i Safc Neo
AEM UEGO Wideband
Greddy Turbo Timer
JBL Power-Series 6.5" Front Speakers
Clifford alarm with keyless entry.
Stri-Racing Boost Gauge
JDM S14 Cluster
JDM S14 Front Bumper
JDM S14 Headlights
JDM S14 Grill & Hood emblem
S14 Kouki Side Skirts
PIAA Headlight bulbs
FET Sports Strut Tower Bar
Stance GR+ Coilovers (9k/7k) - soft springs included
Z32 Front Brakes
EBC Brake Pads
18x8.5 ADR M-Sport wheels
H&R 20mm Spacers x 4
Maxxis Z-1 235/40/18 - 75% tread
Also have a set of bings multi-link, brand new, never installed

Good…
Car has been very well taken care of and maintained. It runs extremely smooth, the afc-neo was only tuned for the street and has never been prof. dyno tuned because I left Ontario on short notice. An alignment done at Nissan after suspension work. Scratches on front bumper were made during shipping of the JDM front clip, never been in an accident. Car used to be daily driven in Ontario. NEVER BEEN ON THE TRACK OR DRIFTED (can be verified by reputable people on this/other forums). It can be a great daily driver or track toy. The car has not seen snow in the 3 years that I’ve owned it.
This car was safetied and etested in June 2008 before leaving Ontario, nothing mechanically has changed on the car since then, although I did use a catalytic for the etest.

Bad…
The S14 is an Ontario car, so it does have some rust bubbles and scratches here and there but nothing major at all.
The pass. strut tower is showing a bit of rust
Frame rails and chassis is solid, but shows signs of rust…will have pictures of frame rails tomorrow.
No cd player/deck included

Pics…

Double-din not included

As you can see I attended Bings in 08’ with this car…

Contact…
PM
perry_tyler109@hotmail.com

$6500 OBO!

nice clean car… very very respectable price…

Thanks!

So well done and the price too, wish I was still shopping around.

Update…

The S14 is being shipped from Victoria to Kingston at the end of Aug. will be in Kingston shortly after and ready to be sold.

$8000…open to offers!

I. Live. In. Kingston. Nice! : )

I would like to see it.

Willing to trade for a clean is300? Shoot me a pm I can send pictures your way aswell. Thanks!

Another update:
The s14 was picked up in Victoria last week and is on its way to Kingston. As soon as its here and everything is ready to go I will be open to offers.

Done!

The car is in Kingston…need to sell before winter, do not have a place to store!
Just added brand new 3" magnaflow cat.

$6500! OR MAKE AN OFFER

Includes BNIB Nismo FPR, Bings Multi-link, spare soft Stance springs!

email: perry_tyler109@hotmail.com or PM

partout(questionmark2)

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

people profit from war…infowars.com

That seems like such a great price. you can’t even get a rhd s14 with these mods for that price.
buy it as a 2nd or 3rd car and insure it as a classic and pay only $2-300/year insurance (if your over 25).

[/COLOR]

No time to part out, also at this price there should be no reason to.
If it doesn’t sell by the spring at this RIDICULOUS price, I will consider parting it.

Can you show clear clear pics of all the rust please. I’ll also email you or you can email me
zacragoonath@gmail.com

Thanks,
zac

I’m seriously considering this car. I will need a ride to Kingston, and then I’ll let you know

Rust spots on the body, fairly minor, has not eaten through, no holes.

Underbody

how can this not sell at this price it should never had gone lower then 8 k what ever you do do not lower it one cent so some cheep lowballer fuck can get his hands on it

holy man, shut up.

it’s a fucking 15 year old car. you make it seem to be worth as much as a brand new German car.

bro go on vortex, gtfo

agree, keep it firm.

what do you drive fagot your moms 75 chevette do you have any idea how much money went into the motor setup alone? you try putting this car together from stock and tell me if you spend less then 20 k, and some 15 and 20 year old cars are still better then the shit they make today, GTFO x2