95' 240sx LE w/ s14 SR

Make/Model: Nissan 240sx LE
Asking Price: $14500 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 133,000km on the s14SR, 180,000km on the body
Contact Info: Send PM or perry_tyler109@hotmail.com
Description:

Hey everyone, so its come to the time where I am really, seriously selling my s14 and moving on. I bought the car in June 07’ in halifax where it had been stored for 2 years, drove it back to Kingston, ON and begun the project. I was fortunate enough to make it to Bings this year with the rest of the guys from Kingston so a few of you may recognize the car. I am planning on staying in the nissan/infiniti world so I will definitely be there in years to come. The car is now located in Victoria, BC and I am offering shipping from Vancouver to Toronto at 75% off, the shipping price is approximately $845. At the time of purchase I will knock 75% of the shipping price off of the price the vehicle is sold at. The car is in very good condition, with some small bubbles of rust, none that can be noticed unless you are within 5ft of the car and looking at the direct area. The front bumper is in semi rough condition being the jdm bumper that I got off the front clip, it was partially damaged (a scratch on the front, 4" crack on the pass. side bottom and the clear coat has worn off most of the bumber. The leather interior is in great shape with only a small part of the driver seat starting to tear. Obviously 5spd, Power windows, Power locks, Power steering. Oil (Mobil 1 5w30)/transmission/differential fluid ALL changed 21 Oct 2008. New windshield and interior console pieces. This car is registered in ontario and has ontario plates on it right now, I just went through safety and etest the last week of June with no issues. All parts not currently installed will be sent with the car.
Any questions/concerns please feel free to add me to msn/email me or PM me. Anyone who knows the kingston guys (cole, chris, etc) can ask and they will definitely vouch for this car, no corners cut in this build at all. Cole was just out here in victoria a few weeks ago and took it for a drive while I was away.

MOD LIST:
S14 Notchtop SR motor (Garret T-28 Ball-Bearing Turbo @ 7psi - 12psi)
NGK Iridium Plugs BKR7EIX (Heat 7, gapped .030")
FR-Sport Stainless Rocker Arm Stoppers
Greddy Airinx Stainless Intake and Filter
Greddy RSPL FMIC
Turbonetics “godzilla” BOV
N60 MAF Sensor
Tomei 3" Turbo Elbow
Nismo 3" Downpipe
Nismo 3" test pipe
Apex-i 3.75" GT-Spec Catback
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Nismo FPR - NOT INSTALLED
Samco Rad Hoses
Nismo 1.3 Bar Rad cap
Koyo Aluminum Rad
Dual 10" Electric Fans
B&M Short Shifter
RAZO Shift Knob and pedals
Apex-i Safc Neo
AEM UEGO Wideband
Greddy Turbo Timer
Greddy Profec B Spec II - NOT INSTALLED
JVC Double-Din DVD In-dash head unit
JBL Power-Series 6.5" Front Speakers w/ tweeters
Clifford alarm/keyless entry
Stri-Racing Gauges (Boost, Oil Press, Oil Temp, Water Temp)
JDM S14 Cluster
JDM S14 Front Bumper
JDM S14 Headlights
JDM S14 Grill & Hood emblem
S14 Kouki Side Skirts
PIAA Headlight bulbs
FET Sports Strut Tower Bar
Stance GR+ Coilovers (9k/7k)
Bings rear traction arms - NOT INSTALLED
Bings rear TC’s - NOT INSTALLED
Bings RUCA’s - NOT INSTALLED
280x30mm Front Rotors with Cast Iron 4 Piston Calipers
EBC Brake Pads
18x8.5 ADR M-Sport wheels
H&R 20mm Spacers x 4
Maxxis Z-1 235/40/18 Tires - 85% tread on all 4 tires.

$14,500 OBO
Tyler

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa184/tperry109/95%20S14/n90407114_35212259_9288.jpg

Unable to edit original post. If anyone is wondering the main reason for selling the car it is that I am out in victoria living on the naval base. I have no access to tools out here, no garage, no storage room to keep any parts and no practical way to have any parts shipped to me on the base. The only way I would be able to get any work done on the car is to drive across to Vancouver and have a shop do the work which is almost impossible for me to do, not to mention expensive. I feel this project for ME has come to an end without the ability to work on it anymore and that I should pass it on to someone else.

Still available, need it gone!

ooo you change the filter :D. bumpo for clean car. my car was in the same shop when the swap was happening.

$12,500…SHIPPING INCLUDED to toronto!

$12,500 Obo Shipped To Toronto! Need To Sell! Make An Offer!

bump for a clean car, and for using one of my pics

$10,500 SHIPPED! Need to sell!