• Carbon interior

• Super hicus suspension

• All season tires with 90% tread

• New tie rod ends

• 92 + 240sx front bumper/side skirts

• 92 240sx rims

• Recently oil sprayed (lots of it)

• stored- heated/indoor until may 1st

• Cert + Etested in aug 07 just before went into storage.

• Asking $4000 OBO

Mint (no rust) 89 240sx bought it last summer. Not many 89’s in this shape. Love this car but have to sacrifice it due to life changes. Any questions contact me or email Craigembro@hotmail.com 519 579 2110. Serious callers only please.
Thanks for looking
Craig

wow thats clean, i think im in love lol, dont have 4000 though looking for something more 2000-2500

Is this Jay’s old car?

wow thats soo clean
does it come with the girl?
if it does someone buy this then part out =P

jking seriously though nice car

Yes it is, Iv’e done ALOT of work on the car since i got it.

looks like the inner cv boot is ripped

Picture was taken by previous owner a few days before the car was bought. Part was fixed when saftied.

open dif or did you install a vlsd?

no lsd. I heard you can use one out of an old 5.0 mustang and its fairly easy to do. I was going to heavly mod this car but due to life changes I am forced to sell.

lol i’ll buy it back for what you paid me for. $2400 with all the same stuff thats still on it.

Its been cert+e-tested. Aswel as alot of other work to get it back to the shape its in now.

i sure hope so…I’m jay’s cousin and i personally was almost killed by this car when the rusted ass frame rail gave out while i was under it…

this car aint what it seems…

p.s. don’t threaten me…

and two of those wheels are loaners…when are they getting returned to jay? you’re obviously out of hiding…so can we have the wheels back? they were lent to you for like a week…that was MONTHS AND MONTHS ago…

Just as a word of advice for the seller, be honest about the true condition of the car, because it’s not rare for the buyer to come back and rough you up pretty badly or cause some damage to any property you might have if you’ve sold them a lemon and lied to them about being mint. I know more than one person that has done it.
I’m by no means threatening you, because I’m not interested or connected to the sale, I’m just pointing out to you that it’s not rare, and karma can be a vengeful mistress when she wants to.

no doubt

Pm me if the car is still for salee thanks

btw…just wondering which shop “restored” the car? you said it was done by a shop who “does cars for barrett jackson”…just wondering where they are? my dad is affiliated with legendary motorcars in milton…was just wondering if it was them…thought they were the only ones in the area of that calibre for OEM resto’s…

also you said you can’t get to the car until may 1st (to get the wheels for my cousin) because it’s stored with ferraris and labo’s. Just out of curiosity where is it stored? My uncle has a f360 spyder, and doesnt want to leave it at home anymore cuz he usually winters in raleigh NC…and he’s having trouble finding aplace that will store the car…thanks

+1

jpe16 why dont you take you childish nonsense to pm’s, people done wanna hear about your cousin’s wheels and what you uncle doesnt own, people like you make this board look bad…

let him sell the car, and if you got a problem with you cousin wheels that he has go see him or pm him…

and i quote “don’t threatin me”, time to grow up

bump gl with the sale man, thats one clean 240

the used car buyer is one who must “beware”. If you were buying a car, and someone knew that the car wasn’t all that it seemed to be wouldn’t you be happier to be informed?

I already tried to take this “childish nonesense” to pm’s, but all I got were ridiculous responses.

You tell me to let him sell the car; I’m not preventing him from selling the car. It’s not a bad car, but it’s also no what it’s being made out to be. Don’t not go see the car because of the condition. It could be a dope project for someone, but it ain’t mint.

As for the wheels, jay has been trying to get them back for some time now, and has been met with ignored phone calls, and basically zero co-operation. Taking the issue to the public is a sort of last ditch effort to get the wheels back before the car is sold with them on it and it becomes even more of a hassle.

Last time I checked I didn’t know you. So if you’re gonna say that my uncle doesn’t own a car, or anythign else of that nature to me, make sure you know who and what you’re talking about. It makes you looks like less of a tool.

As for me making this board look bad, i disagree. I’m helping the buyer beware of a bit of mis-representation. So really it’s the people posting misleading ads that make this board look bad.

And as far as people not wanting to hear about it, so far you’re the only one to disagree, so for stoking the fire maybe you should be the one to grow up?