FS: 240SX COUPE 91 MINT

WEERD! I got a clean car for sale here.

At first look, it looks rust free, but there is a small amount of rust on the bottom of the rockers. Garunteed nobody would even know about it unless I told them. The car is mint as well as the interior.

CAR: Black 1991 240sx coupe(rare, 1 in 10 240’s are coupes)
-230XXX KM
-5 spd
-Leather interior blaack and beige, full power options all working including sunroof.
-Cd player
-LSD Stock, Locks WELL :smiley:
-4 like new tires, 90% on these toyos, good tires even for winter, all on 7 spokes not like in the pictures thats just temporary.

• only mod is a shortshifter, because i love the feel! The clutch on this car is very short, and with the short shifter, makes the car feel even sportier.
  • front and rear megan strut bars, makes the car tight!

HISTORY:
I bought this car off a middle aged chinese dood(chillin!) who basically drove it to work and church and thats it. This car WAS NOT bagged ever, it was babied until it was put into my hands, and even with me, I dont street race or drift or anything because this is my daily driver, I needed this car to last until i could do an sr20 swap, so I kept good care of it doing oil changes every 3000 kms, wash it every few days and clean it, clay and wax it on the weekends. I love this car, but im aiming for the top so I gotta sell this car now, to have a bumpin 240 next year.

I bought the car in summer, planned on doing a swap to this car, but plans change, so im letting someone else get in on this sweet ass stock platform to modify

BAD SHIT!(every cars got some)
Timing chain rattle
it makes some noise because of the lower guide inside the motor, I removed the upper guide and it helped a little. Its strange because my chain does not sag at all. This is more of annoyance then anything really, does not mean the motor is going or anything. It still pulls hard and its reliable, plus its still good on gas too.

PICTURES!
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2372/1002242ob0.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7355/1002244bu9.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/464/img0316ta3.jpg

Asking: 7000OBO, I figure thats a good starter price, because you really need to some see this car in person to appreciate it.

Add me to msn paintball_scott@hotmail.com or pm me!

New price 6000 obo… like i said 7 grand a joke LOL

free bump for a super super clean ride…Gl with the sale :!: :E

Pff. Dont sell. Build the car, dont buy one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you didn’t want to sell! haha pm you bastard!

I would love to but i am trying to start my own business, gotta sacrifice something!

and im sure ill regret it! LOL

but I have no PM’s from u matt dood

Btw, thats my car on the right of 240driftz signature, sleepy eye mod!!!

You have 2 PM’s.

only got one! check your box i replied.

But I forgot to add strutbars to the list. Front and rears by megan which are adjustable, so i got them really tight, way better then greddy or other ones.

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7600&start=30
:?

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7600&start=30
:?[/quote]

The truth comes fourth :nono

the engine isnt bad…this kid honestly does NOT bag his car…and i know this
for a fact i see him every second day llol…he wont even drift it in the winter
he used his peice of shit accord and ebrake teh shit out of it lol…the noise is
the guide because we replaced the top one and the sound got quiter…the engine
runs fine and everything…take a look at it in person and youll see for yourself!
this car is 1 mint car…and you dont see many of these cars in mint shape.

citystar I PM’ed you again. So I’m assuming you’re the friend that helps him out? He mentioned only that the upper guide had been removed, not replaced and all I had to do was remove the lower one! :lol: I havn’t looked at it and I’m still interested because you can’t judge shit all by looking on the internet, so we’ll find out first hand when he and I get a chance to schedule a time.

yea i was there when he took it off…never replaced it but its not like you need to
anyways. yea you really gotta see it to see how clean it is and how good it runs…
hes had the car for quite sum time now…and hasnt had any engine related problems
since i beleive

Thanks for bringing it up, honestly, im glad SOME people do research, this way nobody gets ripped off.

When I first noticed the sound, I didnt know what the fuck it was, it scared me man! LOL THATS WHEN I POSTED THAT. It was a sound I never heard before in any of my cars, honestly I had never heard it before. Look under the bad shit, marble in a tin can is the distinct timing chain vs guide sound. Just a noise, thats all. Atleast I told you about it, you probably wouldnt even notice it if you come and look at it and i didnt say anything.

Ticks, just needed a bottle of fuel injector cleaner, who knows what it was, got flushed out though. It doesnt tick now.

Honestly, matt, i dont know why you are so scared of working on your own car. Its a lot better then just taking it to a dealership, and a plus when looking at a car to buy. Would you rather buy a car from some guy who doesnt know jack shit and just takes it in on scheduled times? If I hear something funny or something is wrong with any of my cars I look/fix the problem myself, not wait another 10 000km because I havent booked an appointment yet, fuck that. i know im repeating myself, but I want to make that clear. I trust myself over a random mechanic anyday, i dont trust anyone with my car, thats why with insurance inspections I take my plate off and record mileage so that the mechanic cant just go deliver parts with my car or anything.

But yea, come look at the car, listen to the motor, drive it, this is a great car, solid, runs GREAT. But im still ready to rip that bitch KA out, hahaahahaha

Jay, :finga: your just jealous of my FWD ebrake cone killer skills… "why is there a cone in your

• and NO, he is not the friend who helps me with my car, ill get his shop name tomorrow and a number so all you haters can phone him and ask him about this car. But thanks for jumping to conclusions Matt.

lI recieved a PM from matt somers and a bunch of people are asking me about the car and the engine and why should I repeat myself 100 times. So I figured Ill say post what I said to matt about the condition of the engine here too. Honestly this is just because of a play on words over exagerated taken too seriously(with good reason though) by a bunch of people.

The “ticks, knocks and burns oil” was pretty much an exageration. Yes, it ticked, DTP fuel injector cleaner fixed that. Knocks, no, come listen to the car, it doesnt knock, in my previous cars that do have engine knocks they dont go away, you cant hide it. That was the exageration part of it. Burns oil, well fuck man its 230KM on the thing, of course its going to burn oil. Not much, but its anoying, between every oil change it will go down about 1/4 on the stick, not even a half a quart of oil, thats not bad, especially compared to other 240s. If someone asked me if it burns oil, i would say yes. If you have noticed, my original post has changed a few times in the last few days, adding shit on it. The car is not ready to be sold anyways.

You think my car is garbage because of a few words on an internet forum? HAHAA that just goes to show how retarded society is, words are thrown around a lot easier on the internet, including me. If you come look at it, you will see. Of course its not worth 7gs, and I dont expect to sell it to anyone on here for that much, but Im posting it up, doing small things to the car to make it more appealing to buyers and im basically just putting my car out as a feeler right now. I am going to get it compression tested next week just for shits and giggles, ill post the mechanics results either good or bad, im sure it will be fine though.

With a few parts left out, thats that. The shittiest part about this whole thing is, if I saw someone post the same thing as I did, I would call him on it too. All I can really say is come look at the car yourself because you say that my car is shit! I want someone from here to come look at my car so they can come back and post the TRUTH and verify.

but YES! I do all the work on my car, and if you dont like it, FUCK YOU. Take your car the stealership and give them your money. Your helping society turn with everystep, for that I thank you. Im sure most of the people here agree with me.

PS— The car comes with 4 seven spokes, not like 2 mix matched, I just havent gotten around to buying a new tire since I popped it when I hit a curb. Im surprised nobody post that up though, I even posted pictures too!

Who is jumping to conclusions now. Anyone that actually knows me or has met me regarding a car for sale or to look at a 240 knows I’m not stupid and know what to look for on these cars specifically. I feel like I have to repeat and defend myself when I told you about the timing chain job. I took it into the mechanic because I didn’t know much about cars at the time, now I do pretty much all the work myself, ENGINE SWAPS ASIDE. Do you remember me saying this or should I post my PM. This is turning into a drama when all I wanted was answers about your car. Then I find an “exageration” and I question you on it and you give attitude. You make me sound stupid when I ask you questions like “Do you do the work yourself or take it to a mechanic? If a mechanic, where do you go?” Secondly, I wanted it taken to the dealership for an inspection only, no idea where getting shit done at the dealership come from. The dealership is also able to pull any codes where as most shops can’t. Maybe take it to Autodream as they specialize in this sort of thing, if that makes you more comfortable, either or, I’m fine with. For someone wanting to sell their car, you have basically called me dumb, stupid and I don’t know what I’m taking about, and making conclusions that I’m some punk kid who gives offers to whoever I want for shits and giggles. Just remember, I have the money sitting on my cofee table that you want.

You can phone me and talk to me directly if you have any more problems with me, my posts or more importantly talk to me about the car, I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about my LIMITED knowledge of 240’s. Thanks

Matthew
880-1010

Please just stop posting in this thread, unless you have something to say about the car, good OR bad.

Yea, I jump to conclusions about you not knowing shit, sorry for that. I guess im wrong, but as soon as someone says the word dealership I instantly think that, lol, just who I am. Now, should I really call you? Are you interested in the car still, because you said you retract your offer, and im not going to phone you just to argue, but if your serious, come take it for a drive. I have no hard feelings, but the sass I gave you was pretty much the same vibe I got off you, but its hard to judge someones intentions on the internet if they dont use emoticons, haa.

Car will be getting a few things in the next week. Window tint, alignment, speakers and hopefully ill get around to do another coolant flush. All this drama is stupid anyways, come see this car, and garunteed you wont be dissapointed…

hey, what was the last time the car was in for a safety?..

full inspection, how’d it check out?.. compression test?..

any history on the vehicle? sereous accidents?..

What is Beige on the interrior?

When I bought the car, I was not required a safety. Im sure it would pass I dont see why it wouldnt.

No serious accidents that I know of, everything is straight and seems to be original. I did hit a curb that broke the front driver side control arm. I replaced it the next day, it was soooo stupid. I was at work one day, and I park in my own little stall, and 2 of my friends came in late late just to say whatsup, they were drunk. This girl asked me for smokes and I said they were in my car so I gave her my keys and really thought nothing of it. When I came out my car wasnt parked in the same spot, because I remember parking ridiculously close to the curb, and after it was 10 feet away. I asked her if she moved my car and she said no blah blah blah I was pissssssssed off and I drove away. I was pissed off, tired at 3 AM, on my phone, and I clutch around a corner, the car dies randomly(this is why you have it in gear always, i learned my lesson) and I smack the curb. I get out and check it out and the wheel seems a little off and I didnt even risk moving it just called the tow. Checked it out the next day, control arm broke, so I replaced it, as well as the underframe piece(A frame I believe in other vehicles) because it had curb rash. Nothing else seemed to be bent or nothing, it steers fine but needed alignment and after the incident there is a small wheel shake when u drive 102-104 km, alignment will fix it on monday.

The history is I bought it from an middle age chinese guy who honestly did not bag on the car. Its funny because he told me EVERYTHING that went wrong, like the HUD was replaced 6 years ago he told me that, the antenna doesnt work(radio is gay) but i bought it with the stock stereo. When I bought the car, it had loud ass belt squeel at 4000 RPM, honestly, it was everytime. The guy never told me about it, simply because he didnt know, he never reved it that much. Which I know is kind of bad not to rev it up every once and a while, but what would u rather have a guy who redlines it everyday or a guy who 3000 rpm shifts every gear? He told me that he took it to T/T honda because thats where his mechanic moved to, and he has reciepts for years back but I never bothered grabbing them, to big of a pile lol.

The interior is Black dash, black console and everything except carpet, headlineer, seats, and a little piece in the door. Its a good combo but all black is better. The carpet is a little dirty though.

Oh come to think of it, when I bought it I replaced the PS and ALT belt, but it was the nissan cruise the next day and it was already 4 AM so I just cut the AC belt because one of the 3 was squeeking and we didnt know which one. So the cars AC works great, just no belt to it, so it currently doesnt work. Also rear defroster doesnt work(god damn tinnnnnnnnnnt)

New price. 6000 OBO!!!
still taking offers.
I will go lower, lotsa people ask me my bottom dollar but you just need to offer.