FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx LE Black Hatch.

Up for sale is my 1992 Nissan 240sx hatchback, power windows, power steering, cruise control, A/C, 5spd manual, moon roof, leather, 334xxx Kms, It’s an LE so it’s as loaded as a 240 gets. Recently I have had a few problems with it. I will drive to work, and then when it’s time to go home, I will get into my car, and then it won’t start. Then maybe 5-10 min later it will start, and if not, maybe 30 min will do it. Other days I can drive around the world and nothing will go wrong. It also might stall at for example a stop sign or a red light, and then not turn on. The point is, is that this car is unreliable at the moment and I cannot deal with it any longer, this car is better off in the hands of someone that will work on the car, do a swap or something. My father and I seem to think there is a problem with the fuel line, pump, switch, or something to do with fuel. My mechanic cannot find a problem because every time I bring it to him, the car starts up! When Hours prior to shipping the car to him it stopped and wouldn’t move on me, and I would end up wasting a tow. Like I said before, long story short, this car is better off in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing, is interested in restoring a car, perhaps spending a few dollars to make it better and or correct the problem at hand, or someone who wants to do a full out swap, this car is for you. If you want to buy a car, hop in a drive away and have no problems, this car is not for you!

The Good:
Clutch done around 309kms
New frame rails less than 2 years ago
Tires aprox. 1 year old
Engine pulls strong when running
A/C works
Rad recently replaced
Side skirts and rear valence
New windshield
Sound system, has USB connection and mini disc slot (only the front two speakers work, and the driver’s side one is basically falling out of place and rattles a lot, so I basically only use one speaker.)
Cruise control works

The Bad:
Windshield wiper fluid does not squirt on the front windshield
Normal 240 rust (I have pictures, and a rust-less replacement part)
High kms
Tint needs to be changed
Leather seats are not in good condition, so I have leather wraps over them
Rear speakers are not hooked up

Also this car just passed the emissions test this summer and did just fine! I will also POSSIBLY consider trade + cash (for your car most likely) BUT If you happen to have a Subaru WRX handy ill take the trade and add cash for sure! Overall It’s a good car and has served me well until now, I am asking $1600 OBO. I’m sure I have forgotten some things but that’s basically everything. PM is key, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! I’m Jon by the way.

Rust under the driver side mirror.

I have a clean replacement for the lower rusty piece.

Lots of chips on the front, of the car.

this picture has the clean piece ontop of the rusty one.

Sorry, I was trying to figure out the best way to do the photo’s enjoy.

No sideskirt n rear valance

can you post up pics of the frame and engine bay?

Frames are gonna be hard to get…I dont have a jack, and the car sits super low. Engine bay i can get pics of in a day or so though. If your interested we can make a time and you can come check the rails and everything in person.

trade nitescream for a 1996 Civic!! PLEASE IM DYING HERE!!

I doubt it but send pics to my e-mail… jon_64_boy@hotmail.com

Civic: rejected, do not be turned off, c’mon, someone needs a project…right?

YO call me! i might have the civic gone so, link me your ASAP, will send a PM as well

I also forgot to mention…this car is lowered on the eibach pro kit.

I’ve got a wrx for sale in the other cars for sale thread.

Ya, I have seen it, it’s a little out of my price range, if I had that much money i would buy this guys 2006 wrx. Thanks though.

so nitescream s buying it or is it still up for an sale…

Still up for sale, he wants to come see it but no arrangements have been made as of yet, still for sale.

what replacement parts do you have? where you located?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need a winter beater!!!

just let me have it with the $$$ i got left in my pocket and help saving another rust free s13 !!!

btw i got a sti that i gave up on…

need someone to finish the build…

yo willing to trade winter ride (not even a beater its in perfect shape) + cash

check your pm

What colour is the sti? what year? Oh lala. Car is still for sale right now.