FS:1991 Nissan 240SX - RB20DET

Well, i just bought this car about 3 weeks ago and am already working on another project so its up for grabs.

To everyone on the forum that doesn’t know, i own and operate a dealership in orangeville,ON. www.Kingsautosport.com has all my info.

The car is great and Martino was an honest seller by all means.
My plan was to drive this for the summer then upgrade to the RB25 over the winter, but i just got my hand on an S14 that i chose as the RB25 candidate instead.

I have changed a few things, one being it’s not 2 COLORS ANYMORE!
-S14 Leathers
-no more stickers
-Momo Race wheel, shift knob
-Upgraded to an RB25 turbo
-16" OZRACING F1 Rims, new tires all around.

the ad is on kijiji.ca, heres the link.

Let me know if anyone here wants it.
I’m not making any profit at all if i sell it as-is.

[B][SIZE=“3”]$5000 AS-IS

Thanks

Woahhh! No way lol. No more two tone!!

Who ever buys this car…Give me the rear valance and exhaust please…I miss them =]

Free bump for my old car!

wow lol, i was actually interested, untill I found out its martinos car :stuck_out_tongue:

Well now, that was damn quick. Car looks soooo different now. And at that price. Someone should jump on that! GLWS

Free bump for Mikey’s old car :smiley:

whats wrong with it?

I find it funny that you think i would resell a car because something was wrong with it, especially after seeing many SON members face-face.

I own a reputable business that i would never put in jeapordy and i thought i clearly explained why i’m flippin it so fast.

Comp test the engine, bring your mechanic, drive it for 20 minutes.

It still drives amazing just like the day i bought it.

Cheers

part out ! lol

wow, it looks much better than that two-tone paint job before!!

personally if u gonna go two tone, it’s either zenki or silvia s13, that’s it since they’re more boxy! lol.

good luck with sale.

on the kijiji link you said “to certify it needs a driver front ball joint and front windshield”

maybe that would have been a reasonable answer to Specialedition’s question

Thats true “MP/B240” my appologies to Specialedition.

no problem king, i understand your frustrations tho.

DEPOSIT ON CAR!!

Not 100% yet, but It’s tentatively sold, to a SON member.

I helped install the motor in this car worked two 4 am long nights for it great car. and mike still owes me reperations for selling so fast after i instaled the motor

Lmao, shutup Steve.

Keep the OT chit-chat outside the FS section.

TIA.

The MGMT.

SOLD (officially)

Sickk!!! Who’s the new owner???