1997 240sx 5 Speed Sr20 12000

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1997 Nissan 240SX LE 5 SPEED
Asking Price: $11000 CERT. (OBO)
Condition:/Used
Mileage: 95 Miles
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

MUST SELL ASAP… need to buy my next car by next weeek… shoot me your offers

HeY guys… well Im seeing if theres any Interest out there. I will also get some pics of under the car, Its awesome cond. never even been under coated. Very clean. No holes in the frame rails at all

Its a 97 Nissan 240SX 5 speed. the car rides awesome Im only selling because I found a TT nissan I think Im going to buy…LOL

I Imported this car from newyork city… manhatten to be axact. the car does need a paint job as It was in new york all its life… but thats ALL it needs. The car is black On black.

The mods are as follows

SR20DET black top engine.
A full 3" stainless turbo back exhaust with a apexi N1 muffler
Tanabe sustec pro coilovers. (awesome ride)
24x12x3 bar and plate intercooler
custom stainless intercooler piping. 3" cold and 2.5" hot
Walbro 255
mallory adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
boost controller.
autometer boost and water temp.
Spec Stage 2 clutch.

10000K HIDs.
Battery relocated to trunk
LSD

All the car needs Is a paint job…
the car runs and drives fine. Im the second owner… I bought it off of the origional owner… Please feel free to ask any questions.

Also this car is ABS free… It never had abs… and No daytime running lights as it was a US car!

Im asking $11,000 cert and ready to go… I will get some better Pics asap… as this was all I had today…

ALSO i SHOULD ADD THAT I CAN ALSO OFFER A INSTALLED RB25DET INSTEAD OF THE SR20DET FOR A LIL MORE… NOT TOO MUCH MORE THO… PM ME FOR MORE INFO OR CALL ME

because if this car doesent sell in about 2 weeks I will be installing the RB25DET

Did you just put the SR in it? If so, all the add ons are only a few months old? Or are these from the previous owner?
Does it also have the GT35R turbo?
Looks like a great deal!

No it does not have the GT35R thats sitting on my work bench… lol

Yes I bought this car Completly Stock In new york on sept 15/07 I did the engine, exhaust, intercooler, piping and suspention in the past 2 months.

I dont even really want to sell it. I just have a awesome deal on a secret lol twin turbo nissan Ive loved fro a long time… sooo Im seeing If I can sell this fast so I can jump on the car that Im looking at lol…

Only thing this car needs is paint… and its ready for some serious numbers…

OO i should also add that the car still has AC lol … I didnt want to loose that … so yea… no hacks here…

If car is sold soon. I will Include a Turbonetics T3 50trim turbo as a Bonus. turbo Is in awesome cond. and has no shaft play…

OK guys… as a lil UPdate.

The SR is now removed. and the Car now Has a RB25det… Im installing it later this week… With Mackinney mounts and drive shaft, The Rb also will have a Turbonetics T3 turbo on it… Im not sure of the specs… But… it has a 3" inlet… I would assume its somthing like a 50 trim . and the exhaust housing. is a .63AR

I will be asking relativly the same amount…

Heres your chance to own a RARE car… and now with a RB25det.

I know theres not alot of Koukis with the RB25s… I have yet to see one in ontario…

cus u never met me :stuck_out_tongue:

you have a Kouki? with a RB25det?

lol i was the first one bud :stuck_out_tongue:
white 98 le
rb25det :slight_smile:

with a sick freddy intake manifold ftw !!!

VERY nice…

Yes theres Definitly not too many around. thats for sure…

Now Im just curious. who did your wire harness? or did you do it your self?

Im currently sourcing a greddy manifold for the rb… I cant wait to get it installed.

leave the discussion for another thread.

What are you doing with the SR? How many clicks on the SR?

sold and Installed the sr in to a customers car already.

Pos pics of your car plus the new engine install, its the only way people will take you serious, its kinda weird how you sold the sr to go rb just to sell it … but oh well pics would be sick !

Yes I am just doing the swap this week on it… Im using this thread as a feeler as Im not in a rush to sell Any more. But would if the right offer comes…

I will post some pics with the RB in asap…

Dude, I guess you’re not interested in trading?? I’d trade you my BMW 328i 1999 (E46)… This is a 4 doors, 5 spd, with leather, electric everything, cd-changer, 150000km. The car is grey. You can answer on the board or at oncle-bob@hotmail.com.

good luck… bad timing for me :frowning:

IM not really interested in the 4 door 328 but you can send pics to petersonshere@hotmail.com if you like…

I kinda want to stay with a boosted car as i have a daily driver already…

Email sent…

pm sent! :smiley:

what is the status of this car? Is the RB25 installed? if so pictures…