1997 240sx 5 Speed Sr20 12000

pictures and price i have a friend who is interested and i dont want to sell mine lol

I finnaly have some time for my own car in the shop now… I did some work on it tonight…

Got the harness all ready, the mounts are all in and ready for the engine now…

Im droping the engine in tomorow… and it will be running either tomorow… or wed. and driving by maybee the weekend… depends how fast the drive shaft shop can lengthen my S13 Mckenney drive shaft. to fit the kouki.
Next week Im in cuba… so I can safely say that the 1st week of march it will be done and yea… ready to drive…

Right now It just has the stock RB25 turbo on it… as I dont have a big enough wastegate to run the turbonetics turbo on it…

I will post some good pics tomorow of the progress I have made on it…

Thanks guys.

OK just a update now…

SHES ALIVE…

got the wireing all done. and plugged in. the engine fired right up tonight… WOW does it ever sound SEXY…

Im finishing the exhaust and intercooler piping tomorow…

I got some pics but forgot the camera at the shop… I will update with pics and maybee even a short video tomorow. before I leave for cuba…

spooolin if you’re still interest in my Soarer for a trade, I’m interested. Just to contact me bye email: r_devilz@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Kevin…

Hey man I still doesn’t have news since your last email!

Kevin…

very nice car

Ok the Swap Is all Done.

I took it for a drive today and WOW… the Sound alone is worth the swap haha… Someone Buy this quick before I decide to Keep it! lol…

This guy is a huge crook and a hack. Do not buy this car or deal with him, unless you’re keen on having your shit blow up due to poor workmanship.
Read: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=297248#post297248

post pictures of the swap no one believes you even did it - i’ll give you 8 g’s for it plus my car

I went to go see the car on sunday. the rb25 is installed and it does start nicely i could not drive it as the drives haft was not in the car. The reason for the price being low is because the exterior of the car is in quite bad condition but the rb25 is installed and fully wired up.

I will get Pics today… PROMISE lol… and even a vid…

Shift_nissan is totally correct… The mechanical cond. of the car is excellent… Just the paint Is horrible. thats the Only reason for the low price.

Any one have a RB PS pump and bracket? by chance I need One asap… I will pay good Money for one.

someone should really buy this i seen the car in person and all it really needs is paint other than that its perfect

id dont get u took it for a boot… but it has no drive shaft?

ps pic’s

Yeah how did he take it for a drive yesterday if the driveshaft was disconnected too…?

Anways, can you post some engine bay pics, underbody pics, and interior pics too.

Thanks

i went sunday, no driveshaft in it, he installed the driveshaft later in the week. the body is quite bad.

Ok I got a few pics… i just finished wiring up the slim fans. I didnt get a video as there was too much snow out side.

Ill get some better pics soon If i can get it out… thanks guys.

also i just want to clarify that when shift_nissan came up sunday it did not have a driveshaft as it was still at the drive shaft shop getting lengthened. I picked it up monday and installed it that day. Im currently just doing the finishing touches like, wiring slim fans on relay with switch, wiper amp wiring, and replacing a leaky BOV… everything else is done… even the tach is correct. not 100% on the speedo yet as i havnt had it out with the gps yet…

car has been bought. It is faster then my friends bmw 335
thanks jayson