Myspace+theexbookdotcom=wtf

If the story an ex posted, John, on theexbook dot com is real, then in my opinion, its not right. I actually took my own time through a link to find you and tell you that I think its not right to treat someone that way when love was involved. Was it love? What was it?

Good luck in the dating world - hopefully this experience will result in better decision making. If what an ex wrote is not true or this is not you, then I apologize for this message. But my ethics may be different than your own. I just wanted to share my point of view, people deserve to be treated with respect, honesty, and loyalty. The site does have a rebuttal section but no rebuttals were made, so either it was not cared about or unknown.

so yea i go on my space about once a month and got this message and went to the site where exs can post about each other and im like wtf how creepy

so did you post something? I dont get it.

Looks like spam cause they didnt put a link to the site to get around the filters on myspace.

Christ.

Do people (this means you, original poster) realize how incoherent their posts are? It looks like some of that is copy and pasted… why not put it in a quote block. Maybe try explaining the story a little better, because most of us are scratching our heads here.

Try proofreading… or taking the time to think: “If i post this, will someone other than my close friends and family be given enough information about myself or the backstory that they will be able to understand WHAT THE FUCK i am even speaking of?”

I know the neon mafia wants to kill you but do you have to give your case of the mondays to everyone? Try a little sunshine kryzchin

fuck off, red.

<3 U

And thats ginger to you tranny boy, and i dont mean the shifting kind. :slight_smile:

lol

So, are straight edge vegans allowed to drink caffinated coffee?

I would, but i hate coffee.

I hope not because there could suddenly be 15 random autos with rb’s in them but only 2 running…and lots of bitchin to boot

:cry:

^lol

Sorry for being so vague, i got the message in my myspace that said a “ex girl friend” had posted something bad about me and the person who sent me the message was telling me how much of an asshole i am, even if it were spam there is still a site www.theexbook.com where you can post bad expirences about ex’s, kind of like a giant cock block. A potential gf/bf can go on the site and can find out how big of a asshole you may really be…i find this very creepy because you have to pay to join and god only knows what could be said about me or anyone else.

yeah dude its spam, they are trying to get you to sign up and look for it.

wait for it…keep waiting…whhhooooo cares?! dude if some girl won’t go out with you because of myspace…why the hell would you care? Internet +1 You 0

god i need to stop making drunk posts… i do not give a fuck if some girl will go out with me. shit, i dont even think girls like me lol but the ex book is just creepy

They are just trying to get your money, stop being American and think for a change.

i know that just the concept is creepy…:gotme:

I need to create a get rich fast scam, make a billion bucks, then get some chick in Brazil knocked up can you same amnesty?