Myspace retards.

[size=2]So my friend Jen goes to check her Myspace page and relizes that she has a bunch of comments from fellow myspacers. She thought some of them were rather funny and that I would enjoy them so she sent them to me. My question is, after reading the comments, what retard would actually expect her to respond to some of these? Heres a sampling:
[/size]
Taken out of her Comments area:

[size=2]Hi. My name is Mike. You are very beautiful. I don’t know how to make this sound any less creepy, but I’ve recently started a small photography business and I’m looking for a young and attractive woman like you to help me. I’m trying to better develop my portfolio with some portraits and headshots. It’s a 100% legitimate thing, so if you’re interested, let me know and I’ll send you the link to my website.

Take care,
Mike

hi my name is mike i’m from buffalo new york. I was checking out some profiles and u stood out from all the rest u r so beautiful! I hope we can chat some more and get to know each other u seem like such a wonderful person! Check out my profile i think you’ll like and and catch me sometime my email is [email=“bigdaddyluv2484@yahoo.com”]bigdaddyluv2484@yahoo.com and my im is bgdaddyluv2484! hope 2 hear from u soon!

Sincerely
Mikey G

Jenny,
I am sure that you get lots of messages so i will keep this brief…
I noticed your profile and thought that we could have lots of fun together, though I should warn you I have a bit of a naughty side :wink:
Drop me a line if your down for some fun.

Hope to hear from ya soon,
Drew

Hey there beautiful,
How are ya? My names Jon. I just wanted to say that you are gorgeous and you’ve probably got the most beautiful eyes i’ve ever seen…mesmerizing :smiley: You seem like a really chill girl too based on what I read. If you maybe wanna talk sometime; get back to me :smiley: I have AIM by the way…my s/n is SLYGUY057

Hope to hear from you soon

-Jon

Myspace people kill me. “[/size][size=2]though I should warn you I have a bit of a naughty side ;)” ROFL. Seriously,[/size][font=Courier New][size=2][font=Arial] Get a life. lol
[/font]
[/size][/font]

Jesus, a dude will do anything to get a piece these days…

What ever happened to meeting a girl in a laundromat or something?

i have a bunch of “rules” posted on my mysopace page … this thread reminds me of #6

1. most importantly, im not here to post pic comments like "nice tits, email me some time at *iobviouslyjustwant sexfromyou @ nothingnewtosay. com … so if thats all i can think of when i see you flaunting your body, im just gonna not comment …

Just because of this I’m setting up an offensive myspace account using the guy who killed the cheetah from roadtrip, and see how long it lasts before I get the ban. :rofl:

dude so freaking what?? You have a easy way to meet girls all set up for you so WHY the fuck would you not use it?

What kind of idiot would rather go hang out at a laundromat or go searching for gilrl at the supermarket or even downtown.

If she doesnt want to respond she doesnt have to.

None of those guys wrote anything that was remotely shitty or disrespectful.

You see a cool girl you make a move. Dont sit at home and whine about the fact that other dudes are trying and you are doing nothing.

yea none of those comments were WAY out of line. only one that was a lil creepy was the photography one. the rest seem like anyone here would say.

dont try to sit there and act like youve never tried to pick up chicks on line b4.

lol that last one wasnt me.

I only use myspace for locating women that I work with.

Seeing the women you work with who normally are dressed in work uniform half naked on myspace…priceless.:smiley:

:needpic:

Locked.