NBC NHL broadcasting

I’ll take fuzzy black and white with Rick & Jim over those two toolboxes any day of the week. How do you get that job? Comment on the game, this isn’t a sports radio show where we discuss everything other than what we’re actually watching…

Who was commentating during the game? I know it was Bill Clement and Ray Ferraro doing the pregame. I actually like those guys. They know what they’re talking about.

I didn’t get to watch it yet, I was out of town. Thank God for DVR!!!

I was bitching the whole game about these jackasses. NBC’s coverage blew also, almost everything in the pregame and during the game was all about Philly, it’s like Buffalo wasn’t even there.

I actually turned down the audio after about oh… 5 min… I was happy to see it in High Def though…
My brother in Cleveland was even more pissed… he missed the last 8 min of the game because they switched to the Colorado game… NOT Cool… NOT COOL.

I swear to God that the announcers wanted to suck Forsberg’s dick after 5 minutes. And when he did start to screw up later in the game, I can only imagine the excuses they were coming up with for him :mad: The man is a good hockey player, partially due to his size, but to compare him to someone like Lemiux??? Give me a break.

And yea, regular, non-HD broadcast sync’d up almost perfectly with Rick and Jim.

agreed… the watching of the game rocked solid. Couldn’t get better. The “announcing” sucked. Absolutely no play by play… :tdown:

Yeha. Commentary was pretty piss poor.Even though I’m watching the game, I want some damn play by play!!!

I didn’t know we had Mike Gaustad and Jay McKay on our team, but apparently those announcers informed me that we do

Sweet… mid playoff drafts are awesome :tup:

:lol: