Sabre's Game

Where can I go to see the game?

I don’t have OLN and niether does BWW.

Dave And Busters

so is the game on digital cable at all?

how much is it get just OLN?

OLN is only offered to Digital customers. I just read from a guy in Vegas who says the game isnt even on OLN where he is it was supposed to be from coast to coast. I would call anyplace before going there to watch it!

anybody?

wtf man i thought you meant bar…yep not on msg…damn i miss empire

nope i just checked.

gay

Its not on MSG! OLN has EXCLUSIVE rights to this fucking game because of Precum Sidney Crosby and the Funky bunch. :gay2:

Adelphia Channel 140 :tspry:

mine said that i had ot order it

yeah mine too i dont get why i have every other channel except the hella gay movie channels.

im watching it :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, and i really dont like miller.

OLN is a digital gold pack only channel. So us silver, bronze and analog cable people are SOL.

I thought I was going to get it on the NHL Center Ice free preview, but it appears this is an OLN only game.

wooo 3-2

Thats right 3-2 Buffalo in overtime!

We’re looking good!

(I listened to the game on Sirius, not that I couldn’t get it on regular radio, just mine isn’t hooked up)

ahh good deal :tup:

got the urge to go tonight so i did. we looked great. the pitt goalie played awesome though, otherwise it would have been a higher score. we also hit like 4 posts. i was kinda dissapointed with crosby, i didnt see much special. but im sure hes got it some where. he had a few nice plays though. he also got hit pretty good a few times (one was the caruba coll of the game). i was hoping to see the shoot out, but we scored with 20.4 secs left in ot, but ill take the win lol.

:lol: why dont you like miller king? Watched the game with Skunk and Violator and it was a great game!!! They will easily out do the Bills record within 16 games!