No Sabres on CBC For Games 1 & 2

Game one will be on NBC, but game 2, 6 and 7 will be OLN exclusives.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=38076

With the Western Conference Finals set, CBC has released their schedule for Round 3. The network will carry Games 3, 4 and 5 of the Buffalo-Carolina series, but not the first two or last two of the Eastern Conference Finals. That leaves OLN as the only place to watch Games 2, 6 and 7.

yep…heard this on the radio this morning. That’s so dumb. Looks like i will be going out for those games

:word:

how is this not causing riots in Toronto??

the oln deal is the stupidest thing ever.

i hate OLN with the passion of a thousand burning suns

sabres better do it in 5 so I don’t have to go out as much :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, that’s pretty queer. :tdown:

i like oln HD

announcers suck balls, but i just turn on WGR

If they carried more Sabres games during the regular season that would probably be enough to push me to DirecTV. I was at lunch with a friend who works at Adelphia, in the DVR/OnDemand group, and he said he hasn’t heard about anything new coming to Adelphia in HD. :tdown:

thats cause adelphia sucks balls :slight_smile:

they better start getting Fox in HD with the quickness…You know what else sucks, is switching inputs from HDMI to component when I want to watch a non-HD channel.

Fox HD is more a Fox issue than an Adelphia issue. Fox wants them to pay a big additional fee to carry Fox HD, where the other networks include it. That’s why I have an OTA HD tuner. I just switch over to that for 24 and Fox Bill’s games. Fox doesn’t have anything else worth watching (since none of their animated shows are HD).

Which Adelphia box has HDMI? The HD DVR I have only has component and DVI, and the DVI output is full of bugs. I was told yesterday they’re rolling out new code to the boxes in a week or two that should fix all the DVI issues.

ummm I can’t find the box on the adelphia site, so I’ll have to look when I get home…

foxs’ hd has been quirky lately, mostly tho it kicks ass, compared to abc.

weird, i have never even heard of ULN.

i have OLN just for this very reason :slight_smile:

I have the Explorer 8300HD box from adelphia. It has HDMI and i use it :tup:

wrd that’s most likey the one…

Does your TV display like regular channels when you’re in HDMI (002,007)? B/c mine doesn’t… (only displays the HD channels 702/750/etc…)

lol.

liar