Versus channel......

is run by fags. What kind of jackass agrees to show all the playoff games except the 1st one and 7th one if needed. That whole network is retarded, im definetly getting the center ice package next year.

wait sow hat is the sabres game being broadcasted on tomorrow?

and what about tonights?

Broadcast Schedule:
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=Schedule

i know all of the games for the first round are on MSG

i’m sure in buffalo you’ll have no problem watching them. This was just a rant about versus being a dickwad for out-of-town viewers, they’re only showing game 2-6 for the first round, on thursday they’re showing calgary vs. ottawa

VS sucks for one reason

They dont have jeanneret.

Sabres schedule this week on Dish Network:
Game 1: Thursday, April 12, 8:00 PM - NY Islanders @ Buffalo - MSG - Channel 448***
Game 2: Saturday, April 14, 7:30 PM - NY Islanders @ Buffalo - MSG - Channel 450

Games 2-5 will be simulcasted on Versus and MSG but blacked out on Versus so you get to keep RJ.

I’m almost positive Versus. HD will be launched just for the hockey playoffs on 9463. That’s not official yet.

I think the reason why versus isn’t showing all of the games is because CBC/NBC/whatever buys exclusive rights to those games.

Cant wait for more Crosby humping tonight. At least the Pens and Sens will be on CBC. Don Cherry rules. Except when he is crying that NJ should rest Broduer so the Leafs can make it into the playoffs. WWWAAAAAAHHHHHH

I have a radio set up in my room (which is off the living room) for those very types of games.

usually get lucky and it pretty much syncs up

The day that he dies or retires, is the day I stop watching hockey…

GENIUS!

word, soon theyre gonna praise the way teh kid wipes his ass, its a joke, ya hes good but gimme a fukin break! Like that joke of a goal Ovechkin scored on his back last year, OOH what skill, it was mostly luck, pricks.

msg is the way to go

if you have satellite change your service address to buffalo, they wont check and youll get the buffalo MSG with all the games on it and jeanneret.

I have a new channel in my guide, 9463, NHLHD, showing the Ottawa/Pittsburg game.

:tup: :tup: :tup: to DishNetwork.

Audio is a bit out of sync, but it just went up about 5 minutes ago so hopefully they’ll have it fixed by puck drop.

VS has Lacrosse on TV. FTL.

Dishnetwork had the entire game, in HD, on VS. Now they’re on to Canucks game in HD.

Time Warner FTL? :gotme:

Oh wait, not gotme… Time Warner FTL definitely.

I’m gonna have an interesting conundrum when they show the sabres in HD, jeanneret vs. good picture quality
I may have to mute the HD tv and put the sound system on the other TV on MSG. Hopefully the 2 channels sync.

^ yeah, I’m having the same debate right now. I really doubt the two will be in sync, but here’s my entirely overly complicated A/V setup plan for when I get home tonight.

I have the Dish 622, with the dual tuner. I’m going to take tuner 2 and output it to my old stereo VCR. Tuner 1 goes to the HDTV. Take the RCA audio outputs off the VCR and put them into the stereo receiver.

Put tuner 2 on MSG, get RJ audio in 10000000X’s better quality that shitty AM. Put tuner 1 on VS HD, get beautiful HD picture. Since the 622 is a dual DVR tuner, I can pause which ever broadcast is ahead to sync them.

Mega huge nerd points for me if this works. :lol:

And, since I DVR all my primetime shows from the OTA tuner, I should still be able to record them even while doing all this. If my 622 catches on fire tonight, you’ll know why.