Dish Network folks... Sabres game what channel tonight??

I wanted to DVR the sabres game tonight since not sure if I will be home from the gym in time and I saw it showed up on the standard MSG feed and not the Alt’s but when I try to DVR it it says cannot view in your area.

Any idea what channel it is going to be playing on?

Dish Network has MSG on 412 and 413, I believe.

Looks like McGass is also correct. Since they are playing the Rangers it will also be on MSG channel 412. So to answer the question, channel 412 and/or 444

For future reference, hit the “#” key at the bottom of your remote, type in “sabres” in the search field, and hit search. It will find the game.

Unless it is just listed as NHL Hockey. I believe that is what the games are listed as on VS.

^ Pretty sure in the description it will still say sabres though, and that search will search the description if you tell it to.

Word, and the NHL Network. But good to know otherwise.

I’m at a bit of a disadvantage here since I’m at work and can’t look at my guide. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is indeed on 444. 412 will probably/should black out.

No HD yet. Get on that Bobby!!

Ugh.

No HD for hockey games is the fucking worst.

damn away games

Yeah it sucks. Its only a matter of time though. They’ll get it sooner or later.

What really blows is when you have Center Ice, but the HD feed is blacked out so you have to watch it in SD on MSG! That pisses me off. So I don’t hear the play by play from Ricky J, I don’t care!!

Center Ice is the fricking worst idea ever. I had it for a couple months when I first got Dish Network, and all I did was watched hockey. Soooo tempting to get again, though.

Yeah, I’m hooked. I can’t live without it!!

I’m going bananas right now because I can’t watch the Coyotes/Blackhawks game.