HD & Sabres fans.

Got a memo on my desk today that Time Warner will be showing every Sabres home game in HD on channel 700. According to the memo dish/satellite does not offer this… (not turning into some which is better fan boi debate). It’ll be a huge page spread in tomorrow paper.

That is all, if you have HD with TWC enjoy. Just an FYI to those who care.

thanks ryan, glad they are doing some good stuff since TW took over.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

As much as I love the Sabres I don’t think I could go back to TW’s horrible service/product to get the games in HD. My Dish HD DVR receiver is light years ahead of what I had with Time Warner in terms of features, functionally and reliability.

I have to say it’s still a tough decision though because I’d really like to get the Sabres in HD. Hopefully Dish will start carrying MSG HD soon and it won’t be an issue.

sweet

From the LetsGoSabres.com site manager…

After a few e-mail conversations with Sabres and MSG-TV officials, I was able to learn that HD telecasts of Sabres’ home games are not just exclusively for Time Warner Cable customers.

Currently, only Time Warner Cable plans to broadcast the Sabres’ home games on a separate HD channel; however, I was told by two separate sources that MSG is in talks with Dish Network and DirecTV. Announcements could be forecoming in the coming days.

So there is hope for us anti TW people yet. :slight_smile:

PRAISE THE LORD

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: fucking awesome

Yeah I wasn’t saying it was directly just TW, cuz I assumed dish proly had a rebuttle or something to offer, but for the non TW haters figured I’d relay the message. Either way… go Sabres! (and look good doing it in HD ha)

nice, just got my HD box on the premise that i can watch the sabres on it. im officially psyched

directv is getting msg HD no worries.

Fine Kev :frowning: I just totally disconnected your net for abusing newsgroups :wink:

DirecTV>*

Man Justin didnt read the words in parenthesis. I knew you’d be the one bringing the fan boi love into the thread too haha.

Dish should have it.

The owner of the regional service provider (intertech) is a huge Sabres fan. I’m sure he’ll get something worked out.

hahaha noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :slight_smile:

Worst case scenario… come over to my place and watch the games. 50" DLP and BYOB of course :smiley:

http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=337927

this article states that only the 33 home games are going to be in HD?

ok so whos throwing an HD party

hockey is fantastic on HD…!