HD & Sabres fans.

anyone else having the HD feed glitch out every once in a while?

^^yes

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:21,topic:36403"”]

anyone else having the HD feed glitch out every once in a while?

[/quote]

yep:wtf:

same, was annoying, hopefully they will work the kinks out by the next home game

same here, but boy did it look fucking phenomenal on my sxrd when it did work right :clap:

i nontice for the whole first period there was no scores on the screen either. The game pooked amazing in HD however.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:25,topic:36403"”]

same here, but boy did it look fucking phenomenal on my sxrd when it did work right :clap:

[/quote]

We ALL know you have a sony 60" sxrd tv, you don’t need to mention it in every post!

[quote=“tour,post:27,topic:36403"”]

We ALL know you have a sony 60" sxrd tv, you don’t need to mention it in every post!

[/quote]

how about

you go blow a horse :thankyou:

while i sit and watch HD hockey on my prestigeous 60 inch sexrd :clap:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:26,topic:36403"”]

i nontice for the whole first period there was no scores on the screen either. The game pooked amazing in HD however.

[/quote]

i nontice that i pook amazingly too!

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:25,topic:36403"”]

[/quote]

omg yes, it was amazing

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:28,topic:36403"”]

how about

you go blow a horse :thankyou:

while i sit and watch HD hockey on my prestigeous 60 inch sexrd :clap:

[/quote]

:gay:

well, good thing the picture looked good because the sabres looked like shit for 2/3 of the game.

Awesome!

I have not had any skips this time through which is cool

is this not working now?

anybody have updates on msg and the sabres in hd for direct tv?

[quote=“JayS,post:4,topic:36403"”]

As much as I love the Sabres I don’t think I could go back to TW’s horrible service/product to get the games in HD. My Dish HD DVR receiver is light years ahead of what I had with Time Warner in terms of features, functionally and reliability.

I have to say it’s still a tough decision though because I’d really like to get the Sabres in HD. Hopefully Dish will start carrying MSG HD soon and it won’t be an issue.

[/quote]

Hey dooder I got the job with TW and I got to see the new Time Warner interface that will replace the old Scientific Atlanta stuff and left me tell ya Dish doesn’t have anything on it (nor does directv)

They are also working hard to regain bandwidth to up there hd offerings.

fuck TW, they suck

[quote=“BuickGN,post:38,topic:36403"”]

fuck TW, they suck

[/quote]

After getting direct tv and verizon dsl i have the same feelings about them :rant:

direc hi def pwns time warner