Time Warner Does it Again!

thank you TW for blocking versus during the Detroit/SJ game…

I know because we get an amazing channel such as TSN here in Buffalo it is necessary to block it…NOT! [/borat]

i don’t care to watch hockey anyways

sincerely

a future fios customer.

Yeah im pissed too.

What? You miss the versus anouncers??? [/sarcasm]

WTF!!! im callin em!

someone on the sabres forum that got through said someone is working on it

oh ok. im still on hold! surprise

I noticed they blocked another game a few nights ago.

Whats the deal with that, do they want people to buy center ice to watch any hockey besides buffalo?

We have classic time warner cable (just basic not digital), so they don’t even offer center ice for that system.

what do u mean im watching it right now?!?!

ya its on now comedian

dish network for the win…watching the game in HD :slight_smile:
now if only the results were better, fuck detroit

Wait TW gets TSN? And you’re complaining? Are they not showing the game? Because TSN is way better than versus.

+1 except mine is DirecTV. and detriot fucked me in my hockey pool.

so I am not the only one who got an error message and became disgruntled

Worked fine on Dish. You know you guys do have a choice right? :wink:

We here in buffalo do not get tsn on TW…

north of Syracuse does from what I hear…

Yea WTF is up with that lately ive noticed that when a games on vs. theres just a blank screen and its ususally on msg or the canadian chanell

DirecTV FTW

i think the game they blocked on VS the other night/or day or whenever was the sabres game… b/c the game was also being shown on MSG at the same time.

but last nite they def. screwed up. we thought there was a time delay, but then we were reading the updates online and it got joined in progress AFTER the game’s only 2 goals… WTF!!!

it wasn’t blocked by time warner. versuses never broadcasted it to tw, so they weren’t able to show it …

Versus the other night had the sabres on the regular channel but senior golf on Versus HD that sucked