No Sabres on CBC For Games 1 & 2

Yeah Joe mine automatically switches over from 480 to 720 to 1080 depending on where im at. For example i can switch right from 07 to 707 and vice versa. But iagree fox needs to hurry the hell up and get with the HD program here. I need to watch House and Family Guy in HD FTW :tup:

just get OTA, OTA is the best quality anyways.

OTA HD, DTV-HD, shitelphia HD in that order :slight_smile:

ohh and house in HD is amazing. i love that show.

Its total garbage…fucking MSG didnt think the sabres would do shit but if the Islanders or Rangers were a decent team they would pick it up or have had it negotiated the whole way. T DOWN.

OLN blows…I dont care they are the old espn hockey guys because everyone but panger there is a worthless mullet anyways.

If stupid channel 7 can air preseaon bills games…galisano needs to pay for some tv time because I guarantee if Adelphia owned the team still, the tv rights would be different.

/furious bandwagon fan

:edit: nevermind, someone just answered my ?

THIS JUST IN… OLN WILL BE ON ADELPHIA BASIC CABLE FOR THE GAMES

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=38095

I’m not canceling my gold pack just yet though. I don’t trust adelphia not to fuck this up.

What about all the people who paid for the Center Ice package only to find out come playoff time, they still need OLN? Sucks to be those people!!