need an opinion from the girls and boys

honestly, i would rather havi my boyfriend lick the inner thigh, its less personal. a grils boobs are somehting that you are not supposed to have hanging out…a girls thigh you see at the beach or if shes wearing a skirt…its a completely different thing than a bewb

okay…if a bewb is not a big deal and its “just skin with extra padding” then there should be no problem with your girlfriend having hers hanging out in front of guys right?

well i am newly single so yes i won’t mind

ok so foxinox would rather have there boyfriend lick a strippers innner thigh instead of licking a tit in a line of guys.

what do the rest of your girls think?

once again stay on topic foxi. were not talking about having your gf’s tits out.

u wouldent want your boyfriend doing none of the above,he ouldent want u doing it. But in this scenareo were talking about.
Stay on topic noob

Where did the question come from though?

a buddy of mine did something stoopid over the weekend. i willnot revile the name either.

Did girl do something stupid previously?

u wouldent want your boyfriend doing none of the above,he ouldent want u doing it. But in this scenareo were talking about.
Stay on topic noob[/quote]

haha

Neither…a girl’s boobs are personal and so is making out with someone…that’s why I said they are about the same in my book.

I agree with Foxinox : “honestly, i would rather havi my boyfriend lick the inner thigh, its less personal. a grils boobs are somehting that you are not supposed to have hanging out…a girls thigh you see at the beach or if shes wearing a skirt…its a completely different thing than a bewb”

no and yes(he dont know about it) . thats besides the point.

:tup: well said thanks for your opinion :slight_smile:

now on to the other ladies and gents

I disagree.

If she was to get mad at him when she did something bad herself… that’s just absurd.

But for the sake of your poll, tit for tit.

:tup:

thankyou! :slight_smile:

they both did somehting bad at one point but it was like 5 years ago, and there hasnt been a problem since…

If she’s allowed a free f-up, then why not him?

BTW, I in no way condone cheating in a relationship. I just hate people who try to make cases against others, when they’ve been guilty themselves.

ur not gonna get ur buddy out of this one by posting their personal life all over the internet.

Hey, Buddy’sGirlfFriend! Look, the whole internet thinks ur wrong!!

i can picture the steam coming out of her ears now

depends on the boobs. pics of said boobs?

:clap:

i agree…do you think that it is cheating??? because twizted doesnt know if he consideres it that…i just think its morally worng to do somehting like that if you have a girlfriend…its disrespetcful. you cant tell someone you love them and go do somehting like that. looking is one thing, but touching is a whole other story…