Eat her box,Just rail her, or Both?

Well we have had a thread about BJ’s, so I figured we need one for this too!

I have a feeling this will get terribly graphic…keep it kind of clean guys!

jesus

:roll:

both

BOTH

x3

Huge fan of going down der (if she is worth it :wink: )

I’d rather just rail her, but if she wants the box eaten then ya gotta get it done…

Anyone know wtf they are doing down there? I think I need to take a class or something.

http://thirdroar.com/paintings/2003-04-Fist/FIST-websmall.jpg
meh.

do a poll first.

and muff diving depends on the girl … how much i like her and how well kept that shit is … always gotta do the 2 finger test

LOL

I voted both but it really depends on the girl.

Someone that is nice and clean and no hair and doesn’t have creepy crawlers down there is fun to go down and tease.

Someone who is trashy that you meet at a bar is straight up railing :slight_smile:

As for knowing, you gotta feel out the girl. Many you can feel tighen up when you hit the right spots and such. Some just lie there and you know you are fighting a losing battle.

i hear you on keepin it clean the last girl i was messin with turned out smellin like the gortons fisherman… so i didnt do either… thats a smell that you can never get outa your head

I agree.

both ftmfw

girls will say some nasty shit when you are going down on them and they crave the dick

nothing worse than the stinky poose.

I wouldn’t know but i’ve heard some stories. :drama2:

fucking ROFLMAO

as long as she doesnt wash her vagina with a dirtier vagina i am game

wow… i got a girl for you then …

haaa haaa

Try writing the whole alphabet with your tongue,including the lower case letters!!

:wink: