A SRS BZNS guys Poll about titties

I was having a discussion with my girlfriend the other day about boobs, cause on the new birth control she is taking her boobs went from a 36 B to a like 34 c or something and we were talking about fake boobs and I have never felt a fake tit.

I was wondering if this was the norm for most of you guys. Who has or hasn’t gotten down with some plastic chest pillows?

I have not, not really interested. If the oppurtunity arises I will graciously accept, however I will not go out of my way to touch a fake booby.

But always remember, a fake booby is just fakeness wrapped in real booby.

I have not either but it has been an on going quest for me.

I want to feel fake titties sooooooooooooooo bad.

I’m happy I’m not the only one. I just wonder how different it feels and if they get cold when outside in the winter?

Do they expand in really really hot situations?

more importantly how do they react when cum is on them.

I want to experience first hand the jiggle factor and motorboatability.

x2. do they withstand abuse? are they going to pop when i grab them?

I have.

2 years ago I worked as a server at Red Lobster in QBY. Well I had a coworker, a mid 30’s something MILF. She had fake tits and she LOVED to show them off. So back in the service aisle she would always pull them out either to joke around or to show them to someone new. Being one of the only guy waiters she had no problem whipping them out and letting everyone feel them, including me. They are WAY different than the real thing and they look amazing. I like real tits better when it comes to touch, but her tits looked AMAZING.

Its a fake tit, they feel just as fake as they look

Don’t be a buzzkill

For a fact…tall feels the same EXCEPT to a point, Saline is TERRIBLE, the ripples they cause from the bag being moved when moving their arms certain ways actually makes it kinda disgusting, Only time I feel Saline is alright to use for women who have breast cancer only because of self consciousness, Other wise Silicone Implants are AMAZING, feel, look, shape…BUT they all have one downhill factor which is the scar, I have only met one person without a scare which I as in awe. BUT geez there is nothing wrong with 34c LoL…

Scare? What the hell? Are you insane or just completely talking out of your ass?

cliff noted for you.

fucking DOT.

I’m a big fan of underboob pics ect. I love to look up at a nice pair of breasts. That scar might ruin it for me.

how come you never look under my bewbs skeeve?

You have small A cup titties

fake ones feel odd

Shit I put yes before I saw the fake part. I got too excited when I saw motorboating. Seems to be an ongoing problem…doing things too fast.