interesting article on female orgasms

http://fullcoverage.yahoo.com/s/nm/health_fertility_orgasm_dc

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Women may be able to fool their partners by faking an orgasm but a brain scanner will catch them out every time, a conference heard Monday.

Researchers at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands have used scans to show that different areas of the brain are stimulated during an orgasm but are not activated when a woman fakes it.

“Women can imitate orgasm quite well,” Gert Holstege told a fertility meeting Monday. “But there is nothing really happening in the brain.”

He and colleagues took brain scans of 13 women and 11 men, aged 19-49 who had volunteered for the study, while they were being sexually stimulated by their partner and during an orgasm and compared them to images of their brains at rest.

“We wanted to know what the brain was doing during orgasm,” Holstege said.

When women genuinely achieved an orgasm, areas of the brain involved in fear and emotion were deactivated. Those areas stayed alert however when women were faking it.

The researchers also found that the cortex, which is linked with consciousness, is active during a fake orgasm but not during the real thing.

“The deactivation of these very important parts of the brain might be the most important thing necessary to have an orgasm,” said Holstege.

“It means that if you are fearful or at a very high level of anxiety, then it is very difficult to have sex because you really have to let yourself go,” he added.

The brain scans for men during orgasm were less conclusive, according to Holstege.

But they did show that different parts of the male and female brain are activated and deactivated during sexual stimulation.

The researchers found less deactivation in the males in the areas of the brain linked to emotion and fear when they were sexually stimulated.

They are now planning further studies to compared the male and female brains during orgasm.

About 5,300 delegates are attending the 4-day meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.

No wonder why emotional (pshyco) chicks always have more fun in the sack. It probably feels good to have thier emotional part of the brain disconnected for a minute (temporary sainity).

lol…JK

So all guys have to do is put thier women on the brain scanner when tehy are in mid hump… Brilliant!! Interesting regardless…

I feel bad for the guys that really care that much. It’s nice to please, but if they want to fake it, go for it.

X…

:biglaugh::hitit:

who gives a fuck as long as you get yours…

you > her…

No wonder why emotional (psycho) girls have great sex…since it shuts down the emotional center of the brain, it almost makes them temporarily sane. :lol:

ahahah

that was the general consensus on another forum i read this on haha

selfish :stuck_out_tongue:

tisk tisk

SlowTalon: have you ever given a woman multiple orgasms ?

HotRodKid: yes i have

SlowTalon: no … the proper answer is “whe fuckin cares?”

word…brilliant words :tup:

ahahaha sorry ACK it may be selfish but EVERYONE knows guys are only in it for theirs and if they tell you any different they are fuckin gay…

not saying we don’t like the challenge to make you have yours… but if it takes more work then we are willing…

then i stand by what i said

Yours > Hers

fucker thats my line.

better ?

lol u guys are funny, who says you cant please her and yourself at the same time :amazingidea:

lol

Tis’ true… only a woman can fake an orgasm…

but a man can fake a whole relationship…

We have to fake it because as good as you guys think you are:

1. Most of you have small/short/pencil dicks. Size DOES matter.

2. You think your “techniques” really get us off, whatever they may be…and so you use the same ones over and over and over. And GOD it’s so fucking annoying. *Whatever the last chick you were fucking liked, the next one will most likely hate it.

3. You’re the ones that could get off while fucking a sock. It doesn’t take much. We understand this. So you>her might be funny…but c’mon now. It’s the you>her mentality that forces us to pretend we’re enjoying it…usually from start to finish in most cases. And if that’s worth bragging to your friends, go right ahead.

I haven’t had sex in months. Yes, it’s true. And I’m a chick, so really it’s not difficult to get.
But ya know why I haven’t had sex in months? Because I know my vibrator can deactivate my cortex better then any damn man can these days.

*please no childish remarks/leg humping/deeming me an attention whore. just tellin it like it is.

do we care if you get yours…? nope we really dont… lol no offense to you or anything but all we want is ours… we don’t care what you get… you get a little satisfaction of none… we get THE GREATEST!! satisfaction… so that being said… my Yours > Hers Comment… is true… not meant to be funny…

i just tell it like it is…