Worthless Thread forum: Whacking off while woman is sleeping

Could someone tell me why they get so pissed off when you do this…

Seriously… If they are on the rag and not going to suck your dick… Then let me beat my dick in my own fucking bed.

That is all

r u posting this from ur bed for the night, aka the couch?

Oh no I’m in bed… Text fucking some other girl too. I’m pissed off

lmao one time my ex almost caught me but i pretended iw as tossing in my sleep. I told her i was having a sexual dreama nd if we could fuck and she said yes. Although she was a psycho, she deffinitly enjoyed spontanious sex, that was always a plus.

lol … it takes to long … lol … but i ask for help

haha! being married does have some benefits…

keyword: some ^

I think that’s a sure sign you won’t be happy with the current bish.

what the hell is a bish? is that some kind of fish?

funny thing, this never happened. Considering the fact that I’m the only “ex” of yours you had sex with, probably shouldn’t lie and call me a psycho. Since everyone thinks I am anyway from your little post there…lets see. 1.) I cheated on you…multiple times…even a few times with Jake! 2.) First time we had sex…when you lost your virginity to me…I laughed out loud because you were so horrible and 3.) every single time you thought you “pleasured me” I faked it. So next time, use your brain there guy. haha

Ouch! Maybe she is pyscho?

holy awesome pwnage

subfuckingscribed:lol:

:fry: This is going to get good

Oh yes it will! Im sitting back, just waiting to see 97_B18’s response to this one!! :eekdance:

no its not, cuz I said what I needed to say. lol I was waiting two years for him to say something like that…i love it.

So he really made that story up? wow lol

Pure OWNAGE…Damn man…

wow. yeah i’ll keep poppin in. shit might get funny

edit… you do seem a little psycho

YESSSS! subscribed!!!

Poprocks704 … can i have your #

<3

she seems like a freak and i fucking like it