A SRS BZNS guys Poll about titties

Implants can go through the belly button hole. No scars.

You’re my hero

Win

Thats right I heard about that, I havent met anyone who has done that though only Armpit, Underneath and Moon Incision around the nipple

Call me the boobie watcher

Looks like nothing ever happened. No scars, just magic.

Theres also the choice of going with under or over the pectorals too. i still prefer real ones even if theyre smaller.

Yes, yes I have.

Update on the subject

Just nailed the shit out of this blonde bitch in my dream last
night and her tits were fake. They were hard as fuck though not cool at all

thats exactly what im talking about. they dont feel right, even in dreams. real>fakies

Out of the 8 total “yes” votes so far, I am willing to bet a large sum of money that only 2 or 3 of those total votes are actually truthful.

Thread doesn’t apply to me because I’ve done far more to some impants than just groping :wink:

And a GOOD set of silicones > real floppers anyday, at least for me.

Do go into detail on why you feel this way…leave out what you have done beyond groping/motorboating

Ex girl Jasmine has a set of silicones(has some B surgery when young that lead to her having them @ 20, etc, etc). 36c’s on a sub 110 wt body. Banging. I’m a boob guy hands down. I’ll spot an amazing cleavage shot from across the room like no ones business. the right boobs + the right shirt and bam, I’m there :lol.
I am not a “floppy boob” liking guy though. I dunno, I just like how fakes look/feel…which is NOT bad when the surgery has been done correctly and are using good quality implants. Good perk, have to fit the body just right(no huge flat gap between them) and not be so damn big they distort when in awkward positions :wink:

Def not as soft and supple as the real deal, but you shouldn’t expect them to.

Use to work as a retail manager too(gadzools) and alot of my female customers that came in shopping for bating suits had ‘em. Used to get the "how does it look’ treatment followed by a suit toss before the door closed.

nvrmind