What's your preference?

Well?

IBPoll?

It’s an overall package man.

I am not in any way capable of chooisng between them.

“dont care about ya breasts ma u can be an A cup” - Jae Millz

+1 for Ass.

How about either or…

Nope. Gotta pick one. Nice round butt or big soft bewbies? Are you an ass man or a boob guy? Dancing Christmas hams or big bouncy funbags?

Sorry, but a nice ass would just be akward with no good funbags.

I’m out of this discussion.

not necessarily a big ass, but a nice tight ass with some good curves…

I gotta have something to jiggle in my face when shes riding. or else it ruins the fun.

Ass gets the vote in that case.

You’ve been married for all of a month now eh? :touchy:

Quoted for truth.

Not too much, not too little. Nice and tight is the way to go. As for bewbs, I don’t really care as long as they’re not too big. Huge b00bz just looks trashy IMO.

deffinitly an ass man myself

as long as they’re not implants yuck or pancakes, I’m not picky

I have the best of both worlds, But I am an ass man… Nothings bettering than getting a little Doggy action with a nice tight perfect ass IMO.

I’m take a nice ass any day. I don’t like small asses or girls that look like twigs. Give me an athletic girl with a nice ass and i’m set. She can always get a good set of fake tits if she didn’t have any.

I’ve never heard of a girl getting ass implants however. So have fun with the nice bewbies and razor sharp asses boob lovers.

ass man with back dimples

<–ass and legs man

large breasts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/imagebox_1178199075_r44.gif

I love skinny girls with nice cute round butts.

Any badonkadonk types gross me out, especially at this age. Just makes me think: “If she’s got extra ass now, it’s gonna be absolutely heinous in a couple more years.”