B (.) (.) B S

http://www.doubleviking.com/hi-5-the-5-hottest-a-cups-in-hollywood-8310-p.html

What is all your opinions on boobs? I think they are nice to look at and play with but are they a must for a girl or can they pull off a look without them?

That site has a few great looking girls with A cups. Keira Knightley’s had to be photoshoped so she wasnt flat in the King Arthur poster. IMO thats a little small. Flat = no. A or B is fine.

I voted a must. However it comes down to the quality of the boob.
They must be perky, and the areola must not exceed the size of a 50 cent piece.
The smaller the areola the better, but nor asian chick small… like the size of a quarter.
Also nipple position needs to be aligned properly.
Preference and I’ve had all sizes I’m sure most have.
34 - 36
b or c C being nicer ofcourse.

my girl has some small b’s and i have been more than happy for 7 yrs and counting. i wouldn’t trade her for a lambo with spray.

Damn man, thats dedication.
I would trade pretty much every girl for a lambo with spray.

LOL

smaller boobs usually mean a smaller waste… which is a plus

tigglebitties.

:picard:

they can be hot without them, i didnt even notice rhiana had no big boobs. huh. oh well, shes hot anyway, but im an ass man anywho. braziliaian, latinas thats where its at.

boobs aren’t a big deal to me, my wife’s aren’t big but i like them. i prefer a nice trunk anyway… and that she definitely has.

the bigger the boobs usually means the bigger the stomach holding them up… and they will sag if they’re real… gross.

:word:

a prefer an ass way more than tits

its all about proportions, small girl with small boobs better than fat girl with fat boobs

I love me some titties, greatest pillows ever created. As long as there is something there, who cares how big it is?

X2.

The girl has nice ( o Y o ) but her ass is where the gold is at.

I was really surprised when I saw the poll results. I’ve never been much of a tits kinda guy either but I swear all people talk about is how big some bitch’s tits are. Maybe it’s just a front?

QFT

Amen.

I prefer a flat stomach and small waist so big boobs just look weird.

as long as she can suck a mean one her tits can come out of her back for all i care